January 28, 200818 yr comment_223778 hey all. i had GSR sigma turbo. All rebuilt by me and my old man. 6 months ov its being one the road and some wanker t boned me and it was all over for my car :hmm: :S :( . bull shit thing was he didnt have insurance. luckly i did. murderess i remember that crash and sorry to hear about your friend. take easy all Report
January 30, 200818 yr comment_224185 I owned an AE82 hatchback (was my first car). After I purchased the car I spent two whole weeks removeing the rust out of the roof and other areas of the car before I went to get it re-registered. Two weeks later (four weeks from when i first purchased the car) after having the car registered and road-worthy, the car was involved in an accident and declared wrote off due to the costs of the repairs exceeding the market value of the car.. what happened was, I stopped because I was waiting for the oncoming traffic to clear before I could turn onto a side street. Then 10 seconds later I feel all this force pushing me forward and I hear the glass shattering and the crunching of metal. A truck plowed up the back of me. I was so pissed off, there was still a fair amount of room to pass me, He must of not been looking.. Then a month later I heard the same driver was involved with another accident, side-swipeing a Mercedes.. Edited January 30, 200818 yr by OMG-16V Report
January 30, 200818 yr comment_224296 bastard truck driver. i feel your pain. casually merging and whacked in the side spun around repedatively and a big dent in my car. luckily mine was fixed. but the bus company didnt pay a cent. wanker heads =[ Report
January 30, 200818 yr comment_224299 Got to love the AE rear bumpers I took out a concrete gate post in my seca once it only left a scratch. Report
January 30, 200818 yr comment_224304 Yeah my ae82 front bumper took a hit too and it didn't even leave a scratch. I just finished work and changed seats with mum cause I'm on my Ls and I was just parked there. A chick's mum reversed her Magna into me and left a nice dint in her Magna and not scratch on the good ol' corolla. I was soo proud ahahaha Report
January 30, 200818 yr comment_224314 I drove an AE92 from sydney to cairns via the back way... up the guts through roma, emerald etc.... took out several BIG skippies in the process and only had to slightly rework the bumper reo bar to make it perfect again ;) Report
January 30, 200818 yr comment_224335 Hey it wasn't a complete waste of life... I kept one for dog food... ;) Report
January 30, 200818 yr comment_224341 speakin of good buympers, my frend in his 85 celica understeered into a cliff face hitting the left hand side, not too bad damge but enough to delaminate the tyre and give us the challenge of fixing it to look ok before his parents came home 4 days later lol but yeah, the bumper was absolutly fine, the bumper support udnerneath, was bent, but we got a new one and used the original bumper, just had a few scracthes on it, was prety amazing atcualy lol and me, first crash was me being an idiot, my friend and i used to take out his brothers peugot 505 late at night n go cruiseing, coz we're idiots anyways, i had my L's and could hardly drive, but i thought id try and drift its bodyroll arse yeah, its ok I'm a dickhead, and in no way do these actions represent my intelligence or driving skill at this present day haha so i came into a corner prety quick, turned in and kicked clutch..........understeeeeeeeeeerr, one wheeler....boom curb f@$ked up steering and wheel apart from that ive never crashed or been crashed into, Edited January 30, 200818 yr by Shizotimang Report
January 31, 200818 yr comment_224412 15th of october 06 i hit a tree on the way home bit of damage to the car more done to me 18 fractures :skull neck shoulder collar bones 9 ribs femur knee and ankle 3months in hospital and lucky to be walkin still heres a few pics Report
January 31, 200818 yr Author comment_224470 Hey it wasn't a complete waste of life... I kept one for dog food... ;) Ew! That is disgusting lol. And person above me, that is pretty amazing how you are still walking, you must of hit the tree pretty hard.. Though I am glad you are okay now. Report
January 31, 200818 yr comment_224533 Hey it wasn't a complete waste of life... I kept one for dog food... ;) ...with a dead roo on the roof-rack and a bootload full of grog... Report
January 31, 200818 yr comment_224534 Hehehe. He rode in the boot... he wasn't leaking and I was only 7 hours from home anyway ;) Report
January 31, 200818 yr comment_224538 When i was 10 the olds had a XE falcon wagon with a worked 250 x flow, Thing would fry 1st and 2nd and it was an auto ;) Any who Dad was driving and he cleaned up a German shepherd doing 100 110 or so, Engine punched the firewall, Gearbox had a tail shaft rammed inside it and the German shepherd wasn't found. The owner of the dog saw us hit it and she passed out when she saw the front of the car was red, Paint was blue :bash: Write off, Dad now drives a Pajero with a bull bar and hits many animals, He just doesn't care anymore. Edited January 31, 200818 yr by AE70 Report
January 31, 200818 yr comment_224554 quote name='Medicine_Man' date='Jan 23 2008, 10:41 PM' post='222767'] Need I say typical skyline driver, I expect to see some commodores wrapped around trees in this thread too.. hahaha i got one for you mate. i've had 2 crashes on the exact same date but different year. 25/1/06 and 25/1/07 i crashed my first car which was a little daihatsu feroza (but wasnt my fault) because a old lady didnt give way at a rounda bout and apparently didnt see me. my little tuff little 4wd just plowed her magna outta the way and went into the doors. she luckily wasnt hurt. she knew it was her fault as soon as she got out. my car wasnt written off and it was all repaired and paid for by the lady. even got extra money adn i gave it a whole new paint job. then sold it for a commodore Then yeh the following year i was running late to work and it was pissing down rain. i slid out going along the motorway in southport and ran off the bankment into a tree. i was so pissed off bout that coz i just spent so much money into the bloody thing and most of my xmas gifts from the family were in that commodore. totall write off. and yeh i ended up gettin anotehr commodore then sold that coz i got over it and now got a jeep and a corolla. the jeep survived the weekend amazinly with my bad luck with that australia day weekend. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now