Car Accidents

WinKE55

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fortunate there weren't any passengers.

yeh very lucky aye. i think it woulda seriously injured someone or killed them.

i had enough blood coming from my head let alone sittin in the passenger side. i was pickin out glass outta my head all nite. didnt go to the hospital. had 2 ambulances come, 1 fire trucks, 2 cops and 4 tow trucks. got driven home by the highway coppa lol. and no fines at all luckily.

Edited by 13RENDAN_88

I also see and hear more Commodore drivers crashing, though I can expect some Ford Falcons hitting things too.

Also, that is very strange you had two crashes on the same day on a different year. Maybe to re-live another crash? Very lucky on all of you with the crashes anyway.

With the animal killing thing, I don't think I could do it. I'd feel to guilty about it =( I am a very.. I guess you can say caring? Lol or emotional guy I suppose.

If I see a dieing animal, I get upset and sometimes cry =( Gosh even in movies. Cryed 5 times watching World Trade Center >.<!

• 2 weeks later...

Not mine. My brother was driving. Some knob ran a red light on him. He got cleaned up at about 80km/h. Hit hard enough that it split the block. Club lock was found about 50m down the road

Driver = 6 months in rehab. Broken Fema. Banged up pretty bad.

Front passenger = knee reconstruction and stitches to head (he put it through the window)

Rear passenger = nothing. Walked away.

post-3364-1203080732.jpg

post-3364-1203080757.jpg

Looks like my old Corona after a drunk in a green 4X4 ran a red and introduced the front bumper of his vehicle with the front drivers side suspension of mine........ :'(

Brutal hit though, looks nasty, should buff out though (going off the fact that I saw my old Corona on the road and registered a month after I traded it for scrap metal), just needs a quick polish! :lol:

Edited by Toy-Yoda

Well, I think I just wrote my car off tonight. Will post photos asap. RIP my beautiful 82. I'm so sorry I killed you.

You're going to love the photos though. It's a right mess. The battery exploded and my radiator is severed. Front grill smashed into lots of pieces and my fx gt front bar is mangled. Guards peeled like a coke can but all in all I am so suprised at how strong the little thing was. Me and the passenger walked away with whip lash and a few bruises. I can't sleep coz I'm so psyched up. Shaking and not sure whether to laugh because I'm alive or cry because of my car. It took me 3 hours to polish today. At least it'll be clean at the pearly gates.