Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Sprint For Sale In The Quokka???

Featured Replies

Last Thurs ther was a guy advertising a toyota Sprint it was unregistered but he only wanted 200 bux for it. I rang and he had a huge list, but he said it was a 4door, and the motor he quoted sounded a little dodge I hadnt heard it before. One guy went and saw it a bought it straight away though... I wanna know if he is on these forums, or if anyone else saw it... Its been buggin me to no end. was it any good??? for 200 dollars it was either a pile of shit or the guy didnt realisew he was sittin on a gold mine lol.

Last Thurs ther was a guy advertising a toyota Sprint it was unregistered but he only wanted 200 bux for it. I rang and he had a huge list, but he said it was a 4door, and the motor he quoted sounded a little dodge I hadnt heard it before. One guy went and saw it a bought it straight away though... I wanna know if he is on these forums, or if anyone else saw it... Its been buggin me to no end. was it any good??? for 200 dollars it was either a pile of shit or the guy didnt realisew he was sittin on a gold mine lol.

 

not me, but a 4door??? sounds like the import model "ke70" Ae70 with a 3AU? I think is is one of these bad boys

 

post-1514-1201658245_thumb.jpg

 

not really a gold mine

 

Chris

a while ago there was a lady advertising a 'ae80' sprinter and all that turned out to be was a hunk of junk.

 

i guess the name tricks people sometimes.... hmmm

  • Author

yeah well my prob was that A) I thought sprint was him just missing the "er" and so it was a sprinter, and B) I didnt think sprinters were 4 door?? But someone bought it as soon as they looked at it so it musnt have been bad?? O well.... Damn the people that get up at 5 to lkook at the quokka every week....

not me, but a 4door??? sounds like the import model "ke70" Ae70 with a 3AU? I think is is one of these bad boys

 

post-1514-1201658245_thumb.jpg

 

not really a gold mine

 

Chris

 

ive seen a overrated one of these a few times outside ikea on scarb beach rd.

  • Author

OK so I found the add. Here is how it read:

 

"COROLLA Sprint, 1985, 5 spd manual, SA4E eng, mags, unlic, drives, offers around $200. Ham H. 9418-6774 or 0430-311-773 "

yeah i was just going through the quokka online and saw that add too.

oh well, I'm sure its no amazing piece of machinery.

 

and i AM one of those people who gets up early to go buy the quokka each week haha

  • Author

LOL I damn them now but If i had enough money I would probably do it as well.....

theres two sprinters in the quokka this week if u are interested anyway.

one $7995

other $9000

 

both gze.

yeah well my prob was that A) I thought sprint was him just missing the "er" and so it was a sprinter, and B) I didnt think sprinters were 4 door?? But someone bought it as soon as they looked at it so it musnt have been bad?? O well.... Damn the people that get up at 5 to lkook at the quokka every week....

 

Yes sprinters came out in a 4 door.

was probably the AE 71 sprint four door. aussie model, the only difference to a normal ae71 was a wing on the boot and some stripes

 

bm

^^ some one already said what i was going to say, i wouldn't assume anything other than poor spelling.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.