Ca18 Into Ke11??

ke rollin 20

hey all,

iv currently got anouther ke11 for a little project, its just in for a respray and a new engine an some other minor things,

basically i don't have any idea on what engines will fit in to the ke11 model other than the 5k, 7k, and I'm after something with abit more power but i don't want it to set me back millllions and i don't want to chop up my firewall an that,

i really want a turbo engine an don't want to rotor it, so iv hada sus around on here and and I'm looking at the ca18 but just want to no if people have done it and how much the engine set them back and anything else that was needed eg. engine mounts an gear box.

any pics or info and prices would be sweet as.

cheers haydo

Members dont see this ad

dude we have done one that cost about 2k start to finsh or mine owes around 35k it depends on what u expect from it and what corners you cut.

1. Mounts will cost nothing apart from the rubber engine mounts

2 factor in the following.. dump pipe and exhaust, engine mangement, bigger fuel lines, fuel pump/s, diff, brakes, FMIC and piping, Bigger radiator, wiring,hydrolic clutch conversion, custom tailshaft,

Yeah I m still around, still got the rolla. All thats changed is rebuilt the turbo as it was a few years old. Put a new box in as the pintara one snapped the selector fork at the drags (tryed to slam it into gear lol) new custom 5 puck and modified pressure plate. Just need to wire up a new starter relay and she is right to go havent really driven it since last july. Proabably done around 100km since then.

Will be running in the next week or two and getting another tune with 15psi.

Pintara or ca20 boxes are the same as ca18 just the internals arent as strong. BUt yes it will sit further back depending on where you mount the motar in the engine bay. mine is about 3-4 inches further back then a normal ke35 it is fine though i like where it ended up and i shortend the standard hand brake lever as well.

$2000 for a complete swap, dam that's uber cheap.

I bearly got away for under $3000 upgrading the turbo on mine.

Cheers

Jordna

thats cause we did ever thing ourselves mounting, wiring, cooler piping, exhaust and dump pipe. brake conversion etc. The motor only cost $500 complete with everything.

Fuk what turbo you get? I brought a gt2876r and thats a pretty massive turbo and it was only $1800