"come Play In The Dirt....or Maybe Mud...day"!!

Taz_Rx

Yeah might be a good idea. Just thought about this last night, don't particularly want to to detroy good road tyres...mind you they're about bald anyway.

I've got a few old things I can take for the back, but these might be good fronts as you say, so bring them along if you don't mind.

Yeah still at CAI.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dirt is still stock height.....well actually looks sligtly higher :yes: than stock, so should be an issue.

SO WHO IS ACTUALLY COMING?????

Looks like at the moment the only people really confirmed are myself, Ben and Aaron!

You bringing the Zuk Leigh? There's a couple of Patrol recovery vehicles coming too, so you can play with them!

haha, yeah well it isnt going to roll too easily is it because that would be kinda very shit... nah a high car will be fine with them..

infact i even have some loose new (500km's old) 215/60's if you really want to get into some off roading.... hahahah

but these 195's have probaly 4mm of treat left so shouldn't puncture too easily.

too many people are all talk and not enough action (attempts to stir people up so they get off there arse)

can't say that there hasnt been enough notice..

Edited by tas_ae71