"come Play In The Dirt....or Maybe Mud...day"!!

Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

send me a PM with location to, I'm quite interested to see where?

oh and I'm still keen but yeah, i don't have a appropriate car to use for dirt duties :)

30-40mins north of lanceston.. will damn near be in the water? lol

Edited by tas_ae71

I was going to get Ben to get it and ill just pick it up in town but Ben said to order my own and ill get it to my door so I'm not to worried about an extra $12 when I'm getting it for $109 thats good in my books considering the same clutch is $140 from bursons.

I got bored waiting for my mother in begents so i went across the road and priced it

It would have been $109 even if it got sent to me........ Mine was posted tuesday or today I think, not too sure......

I'm thinking we have set locations and times to meet up with everyone as we go, but it'll take some ninja timing to get right...... As long as everyone has mobiles and/or a watch we should be good though........

I'm thinking we aim to be there and ready to get into it by 10-11, and if Si remebers how to get there fully, I'll meet you lot out there......

There is a trail I haven't fully explored yet, and I need to set up quite a bit of stuff, so we'll see.......

ORB hasn't even got the interior out yet, or a gearbox, or a diff, oh shit, I really need to get working on it soon........

Send me a text if you can't remember EXACTLY where to go Si, and I'll work out a timing thing so we all end up at the entrance at about the same time........ Or a map....... :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going whether anyone else is coming or not........ :fuzz:

I just gotta get this car moving........ Fingers crossed for tomorrow.......

Besides that I'm good, just need confirmation from Si as to whether he can remember the roads exactly or if I'm meeting you all at the entrance to the "Play area"

Yoda out.