"come Play In The Dirt....or Maybe Mud...day"!!

Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does it help at all if it's NOT private land?

well if it public i would say that the normal road rules will apply.

Council, National park, Forestry or Mining don't get caught.

I think there are a few places around Tasmania for recreational off roading if your going to use one of them i would also think road rules again would apply.

Looking at your display pic i don't think something like that would be road legal, so id say if it wasnt private land then its not a good example to others.

Doing something illegal and advertising the event on rollaclub is also not a good idea.

So i would just like to say unless its a cruise on a public road/car park meet/CAMs event or any gathering place that other public have access to is fine to put up on rollaclub.

If you think there maybe a issue with your event maybe you can continue with it on Messenger or something.

• 2 weeks later...
There is an offroad recreational area in margate and last time i was there they had a huge pit made out of saw dust...

The question is: Is it legal to roll in and start tearing it up?

I'm struggling my way around some legal issues with CPitDD, and will be speaking in detail to the fuzz soon to try and get some black and white answers...... (no, I'm not telling them when I plan to rip it up in a corolla, or where, or even that I'll be in a corolla, I'm asking them a hypothetical question and seeing what they say about it)

Apologies NickZ, it seems that the firey I know (and myself) were quite wrong about the legality of this run, as such I'm taking steps to make this as above board as possible........

Hey Si, any chance of using one of those private fields you found? We can arrange legal indemnity forms to fill out so anyone who has an accident (however unlikely) can't sue anyone involved or the property owner........ Just a thought, giz a yell, yeah?

Trying to save that paddock for car soccer!!!! :D :wink:

Like I said in the first post, if there's not enough interest...or legal issues, it'll still happen....just as a group of mates rather than a rollaclub event. :hmm:

• 3 months later...

This is WAAAAAYYY overdue, but we have a date set! 27/07/2008 for dirt skids.......

Si, I'll get in touch soon about a meeting point etc. for the run, might try and organise a BBQ too.........

I'm going to start compiling a list of the people who are keen to come along, so hit up my PM box, and I'll go from there.

i may be interested in coming but i gotta get a new clutch first due to dirt related fun

answering your question i have a mig welder but I'm 45k north of launnie

i has a small manifold problem but extractors are a later thought