Your Car... From Spaaaaace

7shades

Just stuffing around cos its bucketing down and I can't do bugger all else today, and I've noticed the Whereis.com satellite imagery is much more frequently updated than the Google ones... so I chucked my address in and there's my KE70 with black GT stripes sitting in the driveway! How cool is that shit!?

post-1955-1202545501_thumb.jpg

I dunno about the rest of the country, but I can work out when my photos were taken based on how many and which cars are in my backyard... :) in my case, september last year which is MUCH more recent than Googles which are several years old. Mind you, google get their older images for free from the public domain, Whereis has to pay for them by loading their site with advertising...

So yeah... if you're bored, see if you can find your 'rolla from space, chuck a piccy up :(

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. Just tried Where is. Seems I'm not home and I don't have any cars?? Where is my Hardtops?? I should have two?? I think this is around September/October 2006.

Yeah it would be around there cause my twincam seca is in the backyard, What site you usin Jon.

post-1432-1202725535.jpg

Photo would have to be under 12 months old cause most of the houses on my street are under 12 months of age.

Tried with whereis.com but toowoomba just comes up as a soup for me. Bit of a shame in a way, would have loved seeing a sky shot of the ol' seca taking up most of the driveway