Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Car... From Spaaaaace

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it appears whereis is useless for areas away from major cities. I have the same problem as KE70 from Mt Panarama

KE70 from Mt Panarama, you'll place looks just like mine

 

 

 

mud

 

 

 

lol

Locked in the garage.... away from thieving bastards....

post-3364-1202891010.gif

I had to use google as whereis didn't have very good resolution for our area. Here's a pic of my place. I can vaguely make out my ke15 which is circled. My Nova is easily seen in front of the shed.

 

It is funny how the track for the kids quad bikes stands out in the back yard. :y:

post-166-1202893957_thumb.jpg

  • 5 months later...

I read this thread one night, and have now acually found my rolla(s).

post-6023-1216741621_thumb.jpg

If you can't read what is there, the read one (mine) is at my friend who previosly owed the car, the yellow and black one is his (obvios) neighbour with a KE30 3T drift pig wich i now own as well. :yes:

And thats that

lovin the randome threads

Douggeh

 

PS: i used GOOGLE, whereis was crap compared.

Edited by DouggehKE30

Tried whereis but nothing there, other than the dirt from when we just got the house and re-doing the lawn (Jan 06). Found one on google maps though:

post-1017-1216813427_thumb.jpg

That google shot is under 12 months old as the caravan was sitting across the road from NYE. Probably summer going by the lack of grass! :no2: My car is tucked away behind the gate, with work no doubt in the middle of being done! :yes:

Edited by turbo_rolla

I like this thread.. sadly my place is not so updated in Melbourne. House was built about two years ago.. whereis shows a timber frame... google shows the tilers at work putting the tiles on the roof. Kinda cool as I only saw the place when it was all completed! How do people save the photos?

I like this thread.. sadly my place is not so updated in Melbourne. House was built about two years ago.. whereis shows a timber frame... google shows the tilers at work putting the tiles on the roof. Kinda cool as I only saw the place when it was all completed! How do people save the photos?

 

Take a screen shot (prtscn) and paste it into paint or something like that and save it.

Checked all of my recent houses:

 

First up, the 911 under a cover at the folks house. Rodeo ute and the boat in the drive as well

 

Couldn't find my car at my old house in the second pic. Can tell the pic was taken while I lived there, my housemates TA22 in the front yard. 911 in the shed.

 

Figured my Rolla was at Work that day so I went looking and reckon I found it. See how short it is!!!

post-2873-1216857122_thumb.jpg

post-2873-1216857210_thumb.jpg

post-2873-1216857234_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.