nos

laptop on the seet

have to watch out so we don't blow the welds on the intake

a sweet roof rack with low k rocket engine's

rego with a twin rocket engine conversion

a barbie out the back for fuel dumping fullie sick smoke

few sets of training wheels on the side

a giant rotary swivel

all in all i think we have a very nice streetable / going to the moon corolla coming along here

Edited by ae174agze

Don't forget the fifty rolls of 100mph tape to hold the bog in when the rocket's activated. Of course, you guys are being a bit silly - why use a rocket when more performance is available through a mild 2K. Bore it out and use Toyota Formula One pistons and rods, rev it to 27,412rpm (don't go over or under or you'll have issues), shave half a mil off the head to get л:1 compression and you'll be set!

I think this thread has officially crossed into the realms of utter ridiculousness.

And we haven't even touched on Quantum Theory yet... you wouldn't need to go fast if you were at all points in the universe simultaneously...

Edited by 7shades

I think this thread has officially crossed into the realms of utter ridiculousness.

And we haven't even touched on Quantum Theory yet... you wouldn't need to go fast if you were at all points in the universe simultaneously...

but there's no sensation of 'going fast' if you're at all places at once...unless of course you end up losing pieces of yourself, then you can show all the chicks your awesome scars :y:

You mean doing Warp 10 - that's Next Generation Warp 10 of course, not the Original Series. Just contact Q - omnipetence and omnipresence beat going fast anyday!