March 23, 200818 yr comment_234854 I don't know if this is new but I just found it. I couldn't believe it could be possible to drive to the north pole! Top Gear Polar Special Just follow the 9 parts thru if you can be bothered. Report
March 23, 200818 yr comment_234877 I enjoyed that. Always good to see what those 3 are like with their challenges :cool: Report
March 23, 200818 yr comment_234883 Loved that episode, one of my favourites. Thought it was pretty cruel when the pixel faced man pushed jeremy into the freezing water :cool: Has to be one of the greatest shows out there Report
March 24, 200818 yr comment_235032 Jeremy Clarkson deserves everything he gets plus more, the pixel faced man did him a favour by showing him first hand the dangers of falling into the water in that environment.......... But yeah, loved that episode, was a good laugh......... Report
April 25, 200818 yr comment_241874 was a great episode but a landbruiser or patrol would have done it better, hiluxs are extradornarily crap at 4wding to be honest... Report
April 25, 200818 yr comment_241912 was a great episode but a landbruiser or patrol would have done it better, hiluxs are extradornarily crap at 4wding to be honest... Hilux was the obvious choice because it fitted in with their previous use of the Hilux as an amphibious car, and being indestructible. Also, remember that over in the UK the they badge the Prado as the standard Landcruiser, and the 100-series (and I assume the 200 series now too) as the Landcruiser Amazon.....plus they think it's a giant chintzy Ginza rice-wagon compared to the Range Rover, doesn't have anywhere near the reputation that it does over here. Report
April 25, 200818 yr comment_241935 As soon as those odd icelandic f@$kers get their hands on a fourby, any resemblance to the factory vehicle is purely co-incedental... might as well be an ICV :yes: Oh and they prefer to use hiluxes as bulk power is less important on the ice.... weight is. Edited April 25, 200818 yr by 7shades Report
April 25, 200818 yr comment_241967 yeah, it was heavily modified. besides those new shape hiluxs are built in Thailand. i'm stoked i have one of the last Japanese ones. Report
April 25, 200818 yr comment_241970 Thailand. Right next door to the Mazda BT-50 and Ford Ranger. Hence the new term being coined "Thailux" Report
April 25, 200818 yr comment_241972 hahaha. i like it. Have you noticed the poor fitting flares and the like on the new sr5 models? Report
April 25, 200818 yr comment_241975 Yeah, we own one :yes: To its credit though, it hasn't given us any trouble yet... mechanically anyway. I just can't get over the 'cheapness' of the interior... shiny plastic bits that don't fit together properly... if it didn't have a Toyota badge, you'd swear it was a Hyundai Terracan with its arse chopped off. Report
April 25, 200818 yr comment_242041 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrk6vsb77xk...feature=related Report
April 26, 200818 yr comment_242165 was a great episode but a landbruiser or patrol would have done it better, hiluxs are extradornarily crap at 4wding to be honest... I'd love to know what makes you think that....... I haven't found anywhere that I can't go in mine....... with a little bit of determination, a lack of regard for your paint, low range and a heavy right foot, virtually anything can be driven up......... :y: I think I've watched that episode about 50 times now, just to see jeremy get pushed into the water again......... :yes: Report
April 26, 200818 yr comment_242174 If traction and articulation won't get you there, speed and stupidity will :yes: Report
April 26, 200818 yr comment_242177 If traction and articulation won't get you there, speed and stupidity will :y: Amen brother. :yes: Always worked for me. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now