Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Old School Look On A Ke30?

Featured Replies

Just wondering what you guys think about the old school look on a ke30. You know, whitewalls hubcaps, venetian etc, etc. I have some overrated ms65 hubcaps i would love to put on my 30 but dunno if it will suit it.

Edited by decoop

I do like. I plan on doing something similar to my KE30 and KE36. The 30 will have the current wheels with redwalls and venetian while my 36 will have the original wheels, dress rims, hubcaps, Venetians and whitewalls.

do it ill be having dress rims venitians and whitelines on my 55 i reckon it will look sweet , just don't over do it

I've always thought that the ke3x were too new for the classic oldschool look but I'm starting to

come round.

I think if i was to own another one I would go the venetian and maybe some nice mags and red

walls depending on what colour the car was.

 

So you can sell me the crown hubbies :D

 

Scott.

  • Author
So you can sell me the crown hubbies :hmm:

 

Scott.

 

 

Hahaha not likely :D

I think it looks real cool, they are bordering on too new, but after seeing radrollaz and a few others i recon it works a treat.

 

I think a corona would be happy to donate its rims to the hubcaps

  • Author
MS 65 caps will need a 14" rim!

 

This i am well aware of as i have an ms65 and an ms55 sitting in my shed,

and corona rims are exactly what i'm gunna use.

OLD SKOOL ALL THE WAY ! White walls ,venitians ,hubbies and even a sunvisor. :nervous: Catch is you gotta have a decent engine i reckon, as you don't want to look slow and go slow aswell. |blink| Depends what your after i guess. :lol:

  • Author

I've got the engine situation covered, definitely not slow. :nervous:

What engine have you got for her ?

  • Author

Check link.

Edited by decoop

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.