Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odd Yet Mind Blowing Food Combinations

Featured Replies

Vegemite and warm KFC Potatoe & Gravy on toast :D

its da bomb

  • Replies 79
  • Views 60.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not particularly odd, but whoever invented the "bite the corners of a tim tam and suck your coffee through it" is a f@$king GENIUS and deserves some sort of medal.

 

Try it with butterscotch schnapps instead of coffe. It's like an alcoholic violet crumble tim-tam. :D

French toast with bacon on top, coated in maple syrup...... :D rocks.....

 

Squid ink noodles in your stir fry...... :hmm:

 

Ice cream topped with sliced banana and coated in milo..... :hmm:

 

But one I can't get my head around is pineapple in hamburgers......I mean, WTF?

 

*Edit* Doritos (And shapes) from the fridge FTW!

 

Dude you would really dig Japan.

 

Lets take Maccas for example...

 

Bacon and egg mcmuffin... yeah has bacon and eggs, but the muffin is actually two pancakes with maple syrup inside them.

I also accidentally ordered a prawn and squid teriyaki burger. It was... interesting.

as a kid i used to eat vegemite and honey on toast

 

i thought that was the greatest invention

Peanut butter honey and sultana sandwiches are quite good.

 

French toast with bacon on top, coated in maple syrup...... rocks.....

 

Squid ink noodles in your stir fry......

 

Ice cream topped with sliced banana and coated in milo.....

 

But one I can't get my head around is pineapple in hamburgers......I mean, WTF?

 

*Edit* Doritos (And shapes) from the fridge FTW!

 

pineapple (cooked) on hamburgers rock. can't understand why you think otherwise.

 

Will have to try that tim tam and butterscotch schnapps one sounds interesting.

  • Author

school mate used to swear on beetroot breville sandwiches.

lettuce in the bottom of a bowl of two minute noodles topped with an egg...

 

 

 

"Peanut butter and grated carrot and peanut butter and walnut sandwiches.... I used to get these 2 at primary school. I was convinced my mum missed her chance to have me aborted, so she tried to poison me with dodgey sandwiches... Hahahaha...

 

 

DjB"

 

 

what's with our parents odd eating habits? -

Edited by soyboy

thats some strange stuff.. PB & Jam were always different

 

Vegimite and honey tastes good when your hungover

When I lived in Canada we drank tequila and tabasco sauce shots (prairie fire). It burns both in and out.

I was convinced my mum missed her chance to have me aborted, so she tried to poison me with dodgey sandwiches... Hahahaha...

I once had the same problem with an ex-girlfriends mother.

 

2 minute noodles served with a mix of tomato sauce, mayo, a dash of chilli sauce and some herbs.

two slabs of buttered bread with peanut butter and honey.

A samboys chip sandwich with mayo to hold it together

  • Author
I once had the same problem with an ex-girlfriends mother.

 

2 minute noodles served with a mix of tomato sauce, mayo, a dash of chilli sauce and some herbs.

two slabs of buttered bread with peanut butter and honey.

A samboys chip sandwich with mayo to hold it together

 

 

Haha I'm assuming you were still going out with said girlfriend at the time and so was obligated to eat the above as a means of appeasing the family?

not sure about the noodles, but the rest is actually alright!

For a dare I once had chocolate sauce on top of SPC sapghetti..... I shit you not, I had one mouth full and dry reached.....

 

I thought I was dying.... LOL

 

 

Chris

I thought vegemite and cheese was pretty weird (but I love it) until I found out about pull-a-parts and vegemite scrolls...

 

Cold rice (cooked), milk and sugar... I had that when I was younger.. I thought it was gross at first but it wasn't that bad. I think it actually has a name... ?

my mum used to whip cream cheese with pineapple juice, then put in crushed pineapple and then you eat it like a dip with jatz biscuits.... it's an acquired taste but eventually you kind of get used to it....

as a kid, well still a kid but when i was yonger i used to make nacho timtams (timtam base, salsa topped with grated cheese) hmm come to think about it i could go one now, nah, maybe breakfast today.

 

Timtam slam with orange juice.

tomato sauce on timtams

 

come to think of it i was a bit of a tim tam kid.

 

Oh and Vegimite tastes shit no matter which way its served.

 

CHEERS

Ryan

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.