Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odd Yet Mind Blowing Food Combinations

Featured Replies

Ok, results are in. (by the way, des, you're a huge flaming bogan)

 

From a possible score of ten, the benchmark being butterscotch schnapps.

 

Drambuie - 5 (too smoky in flavour)

Hennessey - 6 (not bad... )

VSOP Brandy - 3 (eeeuuch)

Strawberry schnapps - 7 (pretty good... rated by the gf as I'm not into strawberry)

Peppermint schapps - 8 (interesting, like you've been punched in the teeth by an angry overrated royale biscuit)

Grey Goose vokda - 5 (alcoholic chocolate, no more no less)

Cointreau - 9 (yum! Mrs Shades required several tastings of this one to confirm her findings)

Kahlua - 9 (divine)

Baileys - 8 (too soft)

Amarula - 9.5 (very close to the schnapps in tastiness, but in a different way)

Frangelico - 9 (I rated it 8 but Mrs shades has it dead even with the butterscotch so we're compromising)

 

Three packets of TT's later, and don't I feel like arse this morning. Not so much from the booze, more so the chocolate.

 

oooh there's some odd noises coming from downstairs. Time to grab a magazine and head for the small room....

  • Replies 79
  • Views 60.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love your work 7shades, Keep up the good work.

 

CHEERS

Ryan

Edited by KE25 KID

:) 7shades

 

Keep the taste testing up your giving the girlfriend ideas for a PJ party :lolcry:

  • Author

I find it somewhat amusing that people have always felt guilty about buying and consuming chocolate for weight/health/indulgence reasons, and now that we find out about child labour cacao the guilt must be phenomenal

Dude, last time her and her friends were here getting drunk and eating chocolate, I was banished to the shed.

 

nonono, my girlfriend, its giving her ideas :)

I find it somewhat amusing that people have always felt guilty about buying and consuming chocolate for weight/health/indulgence reasons, and now that we find out about child labour cacao the guilt must be phenomenal

Going off topic here, but what about nike shoes etc there's not much guilt there....

 

Now where's my toblerone flavoured coffee

Edited by towe001

Shades, people have been given PhD's for less research. Well done.

 

Guilt? Nope. Guilt free chocolate eater here. :)

 

Oh to be banished to the shed.......... I might actually get something done!!

Edited by Redwarf

OH

 

DEAR

 

LORD

 

 

I just tried the schnapps and tim tams.

 

If nobody minds, I'm off to elevate to a higher plane of existence now...

 

LOL :)

 

i actually cried when i read this

all in all....i'd eat any of the wierd food combo's mentioned earlier than the vegetarian s&^t my ex used to force feed me........once i bought macca's and she made me sit outside the car and eat it .....it was my car! i was driving!

All in all Ex's are just plain weird. I don't think any strange, weird, wacko, left-field food combo's can beat the strange wacko-ness of an ex.

 

 

 

As a side note - I'm a die hard vegan and i love to have meat mixed in with my veg. As long as it doesn't bleed on on my plate and it doesn't go "cheep" i'm all happy and dandy

I'm a die hard Carnivore :hmm:

 

People that undercook meat should be ashamed of ones self. It's bad for your health and you can pick up more health problems than on a saturday night in St Kilda. Another strange combo i found was those little frankfurts with that hardening ice cream chocolate sauce.. When your bored its quite a sensation

XXXX bitter stubby and eagle boys meat lovers.

 

That doesn't sound odd

 

Does sound good though :hmm:

As a side note - I'm a die hard vegan and i love to have meat mixed in with my veg. As long as it doesn't bleed on on my plate and it doesn't go "cheep" i'm all happy and dandy

 

oooh you wouldn't have liked me at the RC dinner the other night then... I like my steak rare... like, cut off its horns, wipe its arse and slap it on the plate rare :hmm:

Have fun in hospital

 

I know its a personal choice and everything but its a bad health risk most people are ignorant of.

I once thought that becuase i like Vegimite and i like Nutella i should try them together... NEVER AGAIN... its up there with bruching your teeth then drinking orange joice.

 

One i do like is Chicken and Peanut butter sandwiches.

 

Galiana and Coffee is a gooden

 

Vegamite in ya gravy is a pure lust.

 

If you like Picnic bars, try a peanut butter and Nutella sandwich .. oh yeah.

 

... toast it for a pure greasy fest.

 

garlic salt on chips is quite tasty too.

 

BUT my fav... dunkin my maccas fries into a maccas thick shack ... oh yeah baby.

 

:hmm:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.