Odd Yet Mind Blowing Food Combinations

BUT my fav... dunkin my maccas fries into a maccas thick shack ... oh yeah baby.

I thought i was the only one strange enough to do that :hmm:

Dunking the fries into your coke then eating them is nice, though you do get funny looks from people

But for me, the funny looks is normal.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT my fav... dunkin my maccas fries into a maccas thick shack ... oh yeah baby.

I thought i was the only one strange enough to do that :y:

Dunking the fries into your coke then eating them is nice, though you do get funny looks from people

But for me, the funny looks is normal.

If you want real funny looks from people in maccas try this:

Order your food, and while the young impressionable person is getting your meal, roll up your note into a small straw. When they come back and ask for the money, hand them the unrolling note, while wiping your nose and sniffing.

:hmm:

Have fun in hospital

I know its a personal choice and everything but its a bad health risk most people are ignorant of.

Dude if you knew the places I've been and the things I've eaten... :hmm:

I can drink the water in Indonesia without even so much as a slightly runny poo. I think I have a cast iron stomach and antibacterial saliva.

shitting threw the eye of a needle at 100 yards my dad says.

anything that isnt steak, chops, patties, ribs, ect with some vegies is wog shit to him, and wouldn't eat anything with garlic,

seems he loves his friday night pizza's from the Italian pizza house, haha you can smell the garlic in the sauce a mile away :hmm:

my weirdest would be the sensations shapes with peanut butter

when i was little mix-up cordial in milk was prime, dunno how i did it,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

found another one last night while bored with a few mates. get THREE packets of raw cookie dough, mush all together as a HUGE cookie and then coat it in icing after it has cooked :P

I felt soo fat but it was so good

• 3 months later...

Now that my housemates decided to become vegetarians, meat is a scarcity in my house.

My friend sent me an email today containing the following, which I thought rather amusing.

Q: Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruit and vegetables?

A: You must grasp logistical efficiencies. What does a cow eat? Hay and corn. And what are these? Vegetables. So a steak is nothing more than an efficient mechanism of delivering vegetables to your system. Need grain? Eat chicken. Beef is also a good source of field grass (green leafy vegetable). And a pork chop can give you 100% of your recommended daily allowance of vegetable products.

banana and promite on either a sandwich or toast or muffins, its the most awesome breakfast you will ever have!!!

peanut butter and honey are good too

my mate had bbq sauce on chocolate icecream, i almost threw up watching him eat it

Travis

Edited by trav_555