Fast Street Corollas

trx18lt

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I got beaten by a girl on a Vespa off the lights a while back..

But the other day i almost kept up with an R33 GTR around some roundabouts..

but he was also changing at about 4 and half grand

4K POWAH!

• 3 weeks later...
um i have a 4ac ke70, weber, cam, exhaust and it almost keeps up with my dads work ute (mazda bt50, f@$k they go)...

with the edition of the cam (290degrees) I'm not able to over take cars that are travelling at highway speeds, as for top speed i haven't reached it, it easily hit an accurate 175, but with huge toe out it makes it very darty as speeds, i also ran out of road on this backroad. id guess if i got a wheel alignment and had a descent stretch of highway (i mean race track) it should do 190 at least, the cam really woke up the sleepy 4ac.

I have a 88 ae82 liftback with a 4ac.... i've got a highflow 2 1/4'' full exhaust sytem with a sport muffler and 3 inch dump tip... it running a lil rich ( back fires on deceleration ) and i took it too 150 on the highway.... but didnt wanna try any further cause it started to get the death wobbles.... only thing i hate is every1 overtaking me uphills...

I have a ke55 and she likes dirt. Lots and lots of dirt.

I don't know how fast she goes cause she starts getting a bit flighty at 160 and there haven't been many good straight sections of road to get it up to speed.

I don't even know how much hp it makes, should probably chuck it on the dyno! It has been rebuilt and bored out and has a cam and electonic dizzy and twin su's and extractors etc, so more hp than std, but I don't know.

My car is so fully hectic that I have had it professionally lightened by strategically storing water in carefully planned out places so that I have reduced my car's weight my around 25% due to a very technical process called oxidisation.

Cutting edge technology that is only apparent in the coolest of the fastest of cars! :rolla:

I once done like a 30CM skid in my 3K 2speed which was awesome (running 145/80's) but it then preceded to be beaten by an old man on his push bike.

I drive the ultimate whip lash machine.

haha.... ihave a ae82 with a 4ac..... i once put the handbrake on and dumped it into 2nd whill it was sittin at 6grand.... but soon found out that only the left wheel will smoke while the rite one just moves slowely with the car as it inced forwards... :rolla:

I have a ke55 and she likes dirt. Lots and lots of dirt.

I don't know how fast she goes cause she starts getting a bit flighty at 160 and there haven't been many good straight sections of road to get it up to speed.

I don't even know how much hp it makes, should probably chuck it on the dyno! It has been rebuilt and bored out and has a cam and electonic dizzy and twin su's and extractors etc, so more hp than std, but I don't know.

My car is so fully hectic that I have had it professionally lightened by strategically storing water in carefully planned out places so that I have reduced my car's weight my around 25% due to a very technical process called oxidisation. Cutting edge technology that is only apparent in the coolest of the fastest of cars! :rolla:

Hahahaha GOLD :hmm: