May 17, 200818 yr Author comment_247047 a few more pics off carpets and roof lining back in all to do now is back window and windscrean to put back in her and pick up the seats for upholster his had them for 15 months and has only just decided to start them after hes has been asked and had some abuse lol but fingers crossed he will get them done in time Report
May 17, 200818 yr Author comment_247048 I think a red one would look better.. yeah but were will i b able to chase one of those down :S Report
May 17, 200818 yr comment_247052 I've got one... But you can't have it! I would have thought both would be just as hard to find? Report
May 17, 200818 yr Author comment_247053 I've got one... But you can't have it! I would have thought both would be just as hard to find? Yeah it seems that what lol Report
May 17, 200818 yr comment_247081 hey man any chance of being able to buy one off ya it had the green one on it cos i have the broken pieces Yeah mate :yes: I'll send you a PM :y: Edited May 17, 200818 yr by PHATKE20S Report
September 22, 200818 yr Author comment_276488 Hey thete guys i havent posted since i finished me car off way back in may yes it has been a while and i never put uo any ohotos of the interior so i included some in this post. There hasnt been one day that i havent driven me little beast since i got me lincence on the 26th of may and the old stock 4k is gettinga little tired so I'm in the process of getting another one rebuilt to give the car a little more grunt. I'm still looking for a red badge for the grill so if any one has or knows where i colud get one i would be very interested Report
September 22, 200818 yr comment_276495 Interior looks sensational. You have a few finished exterior shots for us too? Report
September 22, 200818 yr comment_276669 Looking fantastic!! Colour sceme works well, love the interior. I will keep an eye out for a red badge, if you keep an eye out for a dash pad (ke10) :y: Report
September 23, 200818 yr comment_276755 Interior looks the part indeed. If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you ? Report
November 9, 200817 yr Author comment_288482 Hey guys heres a shot of the finished product...... Also is there any chance that anyone has a indicator/light mechanism and wire loom as mine has worn out and is now completly broken (doesnt stay on low beam) and the indicators sometimes don't work. Report
November 9, 200817 yr comment_288623 Awesome work on this car mate. loving the color and interior, is it all vinyl? Is that how your leaving it now, or are there other plans?? MarkM Report
November 10, 200817 yr Author comment_288761 Hey Mark thanks for the props and yeah all the interior is done in marine grade vinyl the stuff they use in the flash speed boats :bash: and other plans for the beast will include an engine conversion hopefully will be able to fit a 2TG up in it with a five speed box and some nicer looking wheels then that will be about it apart from getting a audio system put in. Report
November 12, 200817 yr Author comment_289455 Finally got a badge for my grill today with many thanks going to ken, :jamie: and still searching for an indicator mechanism :yes: Report
November 12, 200817 yr comment_289464 Great This car's gunna take a bit of beating... but I'll try and give you a run for your money! :jamie: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now