My Rant

brdalderson

Ok so last night I was driving home from my Fiances parents house and I heard an explosion just behind my left ear, that sounded like it came from inside the car i was driving. I swerved a little but braced myself cause I thought My tyre had popped. Turns out some little dickheads driving by on the other side of the road and thrown an egg, and by some lucky coinsedent it went straight through my open window hit my ear and exploded over the window. Luckily I was in the Suzuki Sierra shitta that I drive and not my rolla, unluckily the suki can't catch much other than a tortoise. What got me though was not that they'd done it to me but that they were just doing it to anyone, I started thinkin if it was my fiance she probably would have swerved and if there were people walking on the foot path shge would have hit them, If it was a little old man, someones grandad or father he could have had a heart attack and then what??? veer off the road through someones livving room and wipe out their kids while they watch TV.

It pissed me off most that these dickheads where doing this to anyone let alone me. These kind of people make capital punishment look like a good idea, how can you have such a disregard for other people??? Anyway it just REALY pissed me off and I thought this may just be the place to vent my anger.

Brodie

Members dont see this ad

Same sorta thing happend to me but they threw a water balloon and it went into the back of the car and missed my 1st born that was only a few months old, I tried to chase them but i lost where they went.

Nah I didnt get to see the car at all. I am glad I didnt get time to think about chasing them, In the suki I probably would have t-boned em as they turned a corner. At the time I couold have killed them but I'm glad I didnt now lol...

Same sorta thing happend to me but they threw a water balloon and it went into the back of the car and missed my 1st born that was only a few months old, I tried to chase them but i lost where they went.

Thats so f@$ked. Was ya kid OK???

*Steps up on soapbox*

It's awful how society allows these people to continue with such blatant disregard for human life. Funny thing is, should anyone do it to them, oh! all hell would pay...

I come from a small town where there is a definate need to 'create' entertainment, and in all honesty, we did drive around with bags full of tomatoes throwing them at people...

BUT we threw them only at each other, and only in places where the aftermath was of no concern to anyone... One time, one of the guys threw a tomato out the window while we were outside the designated area... needless to say, he was berated heavily by all others involved and was not invited again...

I am disappointed to hear of this recent occurence, as, for me, it seems the innocent and jovial nature of past generations has been transformed into viciousness and thuggery.

The most annoying thing for me is this... I am building a custom turbo T-18 in the near future... Because of TOOLS IN FALCODORES I am going to have a hard time registering her, and likely get bothered by the boys in blue any time i drive her on the street, regardless of how thoughtful and careful I am behind the wheel.

This situation will not change without unity in the modified and performance car scene, rejecting, reporting and publicly condemning this sort of behaviour.

I hope we can all contribute to stamping out these sort of actions and attitudes.

Nice man there wasnt an australian flag flapping in the wind behind you there was there???? :D any way I agree, and look I'm all for a good ol egging of a house or something, but I was driving and so where a few others that this seems to have happened to. I think its about consequences, nothing ever happens to them.

I think there are to many people out there that just don't care.... And they probably never will, but we could at least voice our concern to them

Same thing happened to my car about 5 years ago,2 guys on the side of the road threw a beer bottle at my car as i drove past,it landed on the bonnet of my freshly painted car,candy colour at that... :D

but in this case i stopped, got out,and gave chase with my crowbar i had by my seat :P:

cops came,i was charged with an offencive weapon and assualt,but those 2 had enough of an idea not to repeat to someone else's pride an joy....went to court, the 2 guys didnt turn up to give evidence,so i was put on 2 years supervision only...WORTH IT :)

Nah I didnt get to see the car at all. I am glad I didnt get time to think about chasing them, In the suki I probably would have t-boned em as they turned a corner. At the time I couold have killed them but I'm glad I didnt now lol...

Thats so f@$ked. Was ya kid OK???

Yeah, The water bomb just missed her head and hit the rear window (was in the seca) and she got some water on her from it.

Same kind of thing happened to me. But didn't involve a projectile. Just yelling.

The quote from some P platers driving what was a commonwhore full of youngins was along the lines of "GET A V8 YOU WEAK c**t" as I was just parked at the intersection with my youngest brother in the passenger seat. And heaps of other people around.

Was driving the ke35 at the time.

I personally feel a lot of kids have no respect for anyone but them selves.

Just like the other p plate commonwhore drivers in my street that do fukn dounuts out the front of my house and rip up peeples lawn. Wtf?

If they lost control they would end up smashing my ae86 coupe or down into someones front yard. Through the lounge.

My 2cs

• 3 weeks later...

prestons coupe is very sexy.

and so is his 35.

ive had people rip up my street and stuff, nothing to hectic. its always going to happen and its pretty hard thing to stop.

theres always going to be a bunch of wannabe driving commonwhores and falcoons with their fully sick automatic transmission and open centred diffs.