May 27, 200818 yr comment_249114 Id like to inform everyone that there is a cruise happening on the 14th of June. If you would like a copy of the route, then please contact me, LittleRedSpirit, and I will get you access to the information about where we are going. Simple as that. Hope to see everyone there! A few shots from a previous cruise Report
May 27, 200818 yr comment_249214 Aaahhhhh..... the memories :lolcry: I really miss my 20 :yes: :( :D See you on the next cruise guys..... Report
June 1, 200818 yr comment_250074 John, Please come, noone else knows the route!!! Should be up for this one.. Report
June 1, 200818 yr comment_250115 having to work weekends sucks that is all..... maybe next time. peace out :bash: Report
June 1, 200818 yr comment_250131 info on this cruise plz, i may come if i know where I'm going :bash: cheers Ian Report
June 1, 200818 yr comment_250202 John, Please come, noone else knows the route!!! :bash: :yes: ;) :yes: :yes: :yes: Report
June 1, 200818 yr comment_250219 Sorry guys, that date is ia definate no. We need to organise another date. I can not get out of my shift, swap or call in sick. We can make this work, just pick one of the dates I'm available. Report
June 3, 200818 yr comment_250634 11 days to get the 4age in hmm i don't think i will make it :bash: dam Report
June 3, 200818 yr comment_250673 The cruise has been changed. Its now July 5th. woo my car might be able to come :dance: Report
June 3, 200818 yr comment_250704 Can i have a car reg'd in a month....... I will get back to you. Edited June 3, 200818 yr by Trev Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now