Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Rollaclub Cruise.

Featured Replies

Id like to inform everyone that there is a cruise happening on the 14th of June. If you would like a copy of the route, then please contact me, LittleRedSpirit, and I will get you access to the information about where we are going. Simple as that. Hope to see everyone there!

 

A few shots from a previous cruise

post-2885-1211846526.jpg

post-2885-1211846542.jpg

post-2885-1211846551.jpg

post-2885-1211846562.jpg

post-2885-1211846574.jpg

post-2885-1211846584.jpg

Aaahhhhh..... the memories :lolcry:

I really miss my 20 :yes: :( :D

 

See you on the next cruise guys.....

I'll be up if John wants to take me and if John is going.

having to work weekends sucks that is all..... maybe next time.

peace out :bash:

John, Please come, noone else knows the route!!!

:bash: :yes: ;) :yes: :yes: :yes:

Sorry guys, that date is ia definate no. We need to organise another date. I can not get out of my shift, swap or call in sick. We can make this work, just pick one of the dates I'm available.

11 days to get the 4age in hmm i don't think i will make it :bash:

 

dam

The cruise has been changed. Its now July 5th.

woo my car might be able to come :dance:

Can i have a car reg'd in a month.......

 

 

I will get back to you.

Edited by Trev

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.