Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adjustable Strut Tops

Featured Replies

Hey, I have searched everywhere for adjustable (camber and caster) tops to suit a KE55. Haven't found them anywhere. Nolathane, Noltec, Wholesale Suspension, Pedders, King Springs etc. All of them have said that they don't make them anymore. Can anyone help with this problem. Pleeeeaaaase.

Hey, I have searched everywhere for adjustable (camber and caster) tops to suit a KE55. Haven't found them anywhere. Nolathane, Noltec, Wholesale Suspension, Pedders, King Springs etc. All of them have said that they don't make them anymore. Can anyone help with this problem. Pleeeeaaaase.

 

 

Techno Toy Tuning.

 

Ring Gabe. He will make a set for you custom if you can't get them off the shelf. Reasonably priced too.

 

http://www.technotoytuning.com/

  • Author

Awesome THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ! ! ! ! ! !

  • Author

what holes are you talking about? pictures if possible please. thank you.

T3 are not the best product on the market.

not even spja sells them anymore, there is a group buy on toymods for cusco ones if you want to have a look

spja doesn't sell T3 any more because david was not an official distributor, there is not an official distributor who deals specialises in corolla stuff so he has discontinued the product line up and stuck to cusco etc.

 

i haven't had any bad reports with the camber tops, some of the other products had a bit of a grey cloud about them but i did not ever have a customer report back that they had a faulty anything.

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Olskool are you still looking for some strut tops?

because i have some iam not going to be using

(check the for sale for info)

I would suggest going cusco.

 

I havent got mine yet but they seem to be the best. Not cheap though!

 

spja can help you. You will need to wait as they get imported from JAP land.

 

You can still get other australian delivered ones such as noltec or something like that.

 

If you can't get any help from a suspension shop they are gayer than aidz!

Edited by cuzzo

I would suggest going cusco.

 

I havent got mine yet but they seem to be the best. Not cheap though!

 

spja can help you. You will need to wait as they get imported from JAP land.

 

You can still get other australian delivered ones such as noltec or something like that.

 

If you can't get any help from a suspension shop they are gayer than aidz!

 

 

Hey Cuzzo, its generally smarter to wait till you've used a product for some time before giving glowing reviews.

 

Noltec offer camber and caster adjustability and a choice between rubber and rigid mountings too. Not bad at all.

 

If someone has a quality issue with T3 products then they should contact Gabriel Tyler at Techno Toy Tuning, not talk shit on the net. Seen it many times before. Have a little faith. I've dealt with him and its been very positive. He even sent me my stuff before I made payment once, hows that for service from an overseas supplier?

Hey Cuzzo, its generally smarter to wait till you've used a product for some time before giving glowing reviews.

 

Noltec offer camber and caster adjustability and a choice between rubber and rigid mountings too. Not bad at all.

 

If someone has a quality issue with T3 products then they should contact Gabriel Tyler at Techno Toy Tuning, not talk shit on the net. Seen it many times before. Have a little faith. I've dealt with him and its been very positive. He even sent me my stuff before I made payment once, hows that for service from an overseas supplier?

 

I just had some t3 tops and then on sold them as they didnt do what i expected they should (safety wise)

 

I'm not knocking them back at all. They are a good product (except for the smaller than factory studs) they look good and work well. It just didnt do what i expected them to do. I agree i should wait untill i use the cusco ones first before giving an opinion but obviously you get what you pay for.

 

If you want me to expand on that pm me.

I just had some t3 tops and then on sold them as they didnt do what i expected they should (safety wise)

 

I'm not knocking them back at all. They are a good product (except for the smaller than factory studs) they look good and work well. It just didnt do what i expected them to do. I agree i should wait untill i use the cusco ones first before giving an opinion but obviously you get what you pay for.

 

If you want me to expand on that pm me.

 

 

Its hardly something that needs to be discussed on PM. Let us know how the Cuscos go in the longer term. So you never fitted the t3 product?

I fitted the t3 product and i wasnt happy with what i expect from them. Ok next time i wont suggest anything.. FFS

  • 1 year later...

is it a pillow ball struto top i want s13 ?? just making sure it can be pillow ball ??

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.