Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla - The New Drug?

Featured Replies

Hi Guys

 

My name is Andrew and i'm an addict!!

 

I know there are a ton of rolla 'lovers' out there but i feel that i have become an 'addict'

 

Symptoms include - constantly thinking about things to do to your rolla

- constantly wanting to drive your rolla

- Even after driving your rolla as soon as you get out you want to get back in for another drive

- lying in bed at night, unable to sleep thinking about your rolla

- when your asleep you dream about your rolla

- Extreme rushes of excitment when you see another rolla

 

My rolla isn't my daily so i always seem to have withdrawls

 

Is anyone else an addict? Step forward and make your symptoms known

  • Replies 53
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
I view cars as more of a means of transport these days.

 

My sort of addiction.

 

I know what you mean though, I went through a period of about 5 years where cars were just transport but now that i have the rolla, I can't control myself

Edited by KE ping it real

i have to agree.

 

i try to hold back the urge of shouting OMFGFMFGFG when i see a nice rolla on the road and my girlfriend is in the passenger seat.

she already knows she the number 2 hahaha

I havnt even picked my car up yet but without fail every day on the way home from school i ride past my car, stop, admire it, then ride off, looking back at it in the distance, counting down the days until its in the carport out back

 

:bash:

 

OH WHAT A FEELING!

I havnt even picked my car up yet but without fail every day on the way home from school i ride past my car, stop, admire it, then ride off, looking back at it in the distance, counting down the days until its in the carport out back

 

:yes:

 

OH WHAT A FEELING!

 

They have cars on the moon? :bash:

Sure Diddly-Doo :bash:

Had a fight with the wife........................and I won :bash:

 

 

post-3379-1212485452_thumb.jpgpost-3379-1212485464_thumb.jpg

 

Must be an addict, choosing a rolla over my sex life :yes:

Had a fight with the wife........................and I won :bash:

 

 

post-3379-1212485452_thumb.jpgpost-3379-1212485464_thumb.jpg

 

Must be an addict, choosing a rolla over my sex life :yes:

 

 

that really is commitment lol

Had a fight with the wife........................and I won :bash:

 

 

post-3379-1212485452_thumb.jpgpost-3379-1212485464_thumb.jpg

 

Must be an addict, choosing a rolla over my sex life ;)

 

If things get real bad at least you got a nice ride that you can go out pimpin' with :yes:

hahaha thats the good side, no front bumper, green bonnet, white guard, primer patches over the rear quarter and mis matched rims :bash:

 

good times

  • Author
hahaha thats the good side, no front bumper, green bonnet, white guard, primer patches over the rear quarter and mis matched rims :bash:

 

good times

Are you bringing the mis matched one on the cruise?

 

I hope so cause i don't want to be the only one with multi coloured panels.....lol (I have a white boot lid)

Edited by KE ping it real

of course mate,

 

I had a better look at the sill and I need little more then I thought.

 

I'll pm you with details tomorrow night mate.

  • Author
of course mate,

 

I had a better look at the sill and I need little more then I thought.

 

I'll pm you with details tomorrow night mate.

 

No worries :bash:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.