Gathering/meet And Greet. Saturday 21st June

dfunkt

as it appears, there'll be a few people coming for the hike out to our (humble) region leaders' house.

so might as well turn it into a free for all...

if you're able (or wanting) to get out on saturday with no excuse, we have one for you.

Place: Bacchus Marsh

When: Saturday 21st June 2008

Why: Because you can (and help put a car toget.........drink some piss and eat some pizza)

Time: Whenever you arrive after noon....

Mr. Peter, edit this if you will/need

cheers dF

Edited by TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in like flynn for this one.. this time i wont be getting quite so drunk though.. jarrads lawn is still paying the price :lolcry:

stu, ya can't miss baccus, just turn left at Albuquerque, right at the clump of trees, right again at the 3rd pub with the ricketty fence, then follow that for 18 lamp posts. :dance:

funnily enough, there's no right turns needed once you get on the westgate freeway to get to nobblers place!

and if you do turn right, you'll end up in sydney soon enough! HAHA

oh, and cam, if you don't forget to bring the foot pump, i won't forget to take it from you this time :lolcry:

Yeah, no right turns... could end up anywhere! lol

Ahh, looks like I will be cleaning up the shed tomorrow, will actually be room for people to kick back and hand us some tools... will even clean the couch off and get the fire going!

And Cam, the lawns growing beautifully thanks to you... but the grass on the road out the front is a pain in the ass!

See you all next Sat, will be sweet

JP... or Peter as it may be...

anytime in the arvo Matt...3:30-4pm should be others arriving. you're more than welcome before hand to help with some spraying :dance: pizza isn't free....you gotta work for your food when you go bush HAHA :)

and directions, just check mrmoparman's post :dance: i would give a proper address, but i just know it as the house with the valiant.

i've also just found out that i've got paintballing happening at 1pm this saturday, so i'll be there early for a bit, bailing, and returning sometime after 3 depending on the situation...

Edited by dfunkt

Unfortunately I will be working then.

Hopefully will get to meet all you guys when the cars on the road soonish. When I do have the

car all regd etc, I will be taking any oportunity to go for a spin ! :)

Matt, your more than welcome rounds mate. I will be home sometime after 1pm (finish work at 12 and takes me 45 to get home) so anytime after then is sweet.

Gathering is BYO whatever you like... have plenty of room in the shed etc and it should be nice and warm with the fire going. Also, if your keen and don't have to drive anywhere a suitable drinking hat might be of use.. but remember, responsible drinking only. This means no making drinking buddies with next doors Cat or trying to make love to Tates 26 wags...

Doogs, sweet sig on your posts! Also, we will catch you sometime in the near future, just have to get another meet nd greet going.

Come to think of it I will re-name this thread, its more of a meet and greet than anything else! Besides, were only going to be working on Tates car.... hehehe

Hope to see you all soon, all are welcome, just let me know either via a PM or posting it up on here.

Can also call me or text me on 0400843198. And, I'm not affraid of posting it up... ady is 110 Underbank Blve, Bacchus Marsh. Tates is 134 Mas... ahhhhh, only joking :)

JP

Great to see we have a region leader that isn't scared to post up private details, especially that of others! I'll be there by 3-30. let me know if any details change or if you want me to bring some tools or the like :)

EDIT** By the way i'm in Moonee Ponds so if anyone along the way needs a lift just yell out

Edited by 78_7kRolla