Electric Turbo/supercharger

KE70+AE92

hey

i was wonder if would do anything if i hooked up the heater fan inside the car as a electric turbo supercharger thingy

hook it up so that the outlet goes straight to the carby instead of that radiator thing that goes to the vents

and i would be cool because i could adjust the speed of the fan

thanks

Members dont see this ad

Turbo and Supercharger compress the air so it can fit more in the cylinder.

Having some shitty fan blow some air into your carby will not act like a Supercharger or Turbo. If you want one, buy one and do the work.

Go on ebay and you will find your little idea and go buy it. Go waste your money.

Would probably increase air flow yes, May add like hardly anything if anything.

If it is just for a paddock basher then sure, just muck around and do it and tell us what you feel. Whether it worked slightly or not etc.

Sorry about the foul mood.

And then sap it all away through the alternator. In fact I'd bet you'd end up going backwards in power.

If you wanna do something dodgy for more performance, then distill some methanol off your home brew and put it in the washer bottle, then drill a hole in the aircleaner and use the washer pump to fire it into the carb. Gives a good entertaining hit of power. Much more than those fan thingos.

convert it to run on shit...

seriosuly

there was some old shit heap how some guy had a barrel type thing and he would fill it with fresh cow manure, leave it for a few hours to fester and build some pressure then he would drive it around.

that would be a experiment

I'm nearly finished hooking the fan up to see if it will do anything

but i had a little incident today

when i was driving there was a wierd noise coming from the engine

i thought it might be a leek from the exhaust gasket

but the noise got louder and louder till it was as loud as my muffler at the back of the car

i check under the car and it seems that where the exhaust pipes join to one from the engine

the pipe has completle seperated

now i need a need a new pipe form the exhast manifold to past the cat converter