TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, i was going to start making a video of the cruise unless some one else is doing one?

Got a quick question, does anyone want their reg plate blocked? PM me if you do. I will block any reg plates in pics but I can't do much about video footage but I'll do my best.

Edit.

Oh and tell me what car and colour you were driving so i know which car to block. Eg. Green Ke30 :yes:

Double edit. I looked through and couldn't find any clear close up pics of members cars. Does anyone have a close up pic of each car in separate pictures?

Triple edit, lol. The reason for the individual pics is I was going to the start the video with a slide show of each car with members screen name on the bottom.

Ahh, Quadruple Edit... ;) Just running Johno's Edit tally up for him :n: (The Nobbler).

Edited by TheNOBBLER

Hey, i was going to start making a video of the cruise unless some one else is doing one?

Got a quick question, does anyone want their reg plate blocked? PM me if you do. I will block any reg plates in pics but I can't do much about video footage but I'll do my best.

Edit.

Oh and tell me what car and colour you were driving so i know which car to block. Eg. Green Ke30 :yes:

Double edit. I looked through and couldn't find any clear close up pics of members cars. Does anyone have a close up pic of each car in separate pictures?

Triple edit, lol. The reason for the individual pics is I was going to the start the video with a slide show of each car with members screen name on the bottom.

hi Johno i don't mind[red seca] hugh

COuldnt care less about the plates guys, speaking for myself that is.

Still thinking about this trip! Was great! Have some pics to post up, will get to them soon..

Also, T Shirts. If you are after one like the ones that were on the trip they are available. I will be putting a deadline on the orders so we can get them out to everyone before to long. Money can be sent straight to my bank account as per deposits.

Budowski, I will get to that PM as well! All is good with your order so no need to worry.

Hope alls well with everyone,

JP and Mel

Thats cool wasnt worried I'm pretty chilled :cool: let me know on cost when ya send the message bak and ill send the cash on over cheers.

Yeh still thinking about the trip. HAHAHA every morning when i go to work i want to make a turn up the freeway and keep going LOL!

I'll be looking at getting a T-shirt too.

Just that I copped a speeding fine in Victoria that weekend so gotta pay that first.

Stupid stupid 3km/h rule!

oh, please don't pay it. fight it.

our shit system is so f@$ked up, write a letter if you've got a good driving record they'll let you off, if they don't, they may not be bothered chasing you up from interstate.

please fight it.

all our cameras are innacurate, and technically illegally in use.

-dave