3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!

TheNOBBLER

Hey Boys and Girls. Just got home. Big Thanks to Jarrad and Mel for once again, a really great cruise. FYI, we went down skenes creek....no/very little/courteous traffic = AWESOME...untill i got to the bottom and realised that i was in fact fully laden, and the esky had decided to empty its contents into my boot. but apart form that, nice drive home...

Also, great to meet/see everyone again

Edited by Bowler

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome trip guys. Had a ball, much talent on the roads this weekend, speaking for us of course. These weekends keep getting better and better, can't wait for next year. Big thanks again to Jarrad and Mel for all the work they put in organising, and to all those who helped out.

Photos will be up on my facebook if u wanna add. Shane Bakewell.

See you all soon.

Shane.

ok will make this short as I'm stuffed haha.

Was and is and awesome event, for us SA guys being long distance a factor i suggest anyone who is seriously looking at doing this next year start planning now so your ready when it comes around because it is well worth it, had a ball both of us.

car ran sweet, update more later

cheers

Firstly I would like to say a HUGE thanks to Jarrad and Mel for their great efforts this weekend. Everything was so well organized and we all had a great time. The caravan park was a great spot. Wicked choice of roads, just wish I had my corolla.

Secondly I would like to thank all the members of rollaclub for also making it a great trip. Everyone was great and it was an awesome weekend.

I'll post up what pics i have tomorrow and maybe a video but see what footage i have first.

Thanks again, Johno

hey guys.... I just wanna say thankyou to everyone who came on this trip!!! Especially though.... Mel and Jarrad, I really appreciate the effort you guys put in, and i know we're all greatful for the preperation you do to make these go offf without a hitch!

everyone else... well i just wanna say, great company! even though my corolla isnt in the same class as yours, i'm still proud to wear the same monika.

so here's some shots via my brick of a camera... thanks to Sonya for getting these.

Rolla Club GOR Cruise

Hey people! I had a brilliant weekend, it was great meeting you all/seeing you again.

Thank to Jarrad and Mel for organising such a great trip and to Kate for letting me drive her 35 :hmm:

Will definitely bring Nellie (my ke30) next time, I think she would have really enjoyed Skenes.

Thanks to everyone for uploading pics

Well, I made it! Just!

I'm about to go take my housemates car to my old man's place and grab another distributor and coil and see how I go there.

Big thanks to Budowski for being my support mechanic on the way over. The trip on the way back was nothing short of slow, only being able to plod along at 80-90km/h for 85% of the trip.

The car made it the first 60km's out of Pt. Fairy before it started playing up again. I pulled over several time and noticed again, no fuel flowing from the tank, even after fitting a new fuel pump.

I just hope I don't have a leaking fuel line of some description causing air to be sucked in which is in turn causing a lack of fuel.

Other than that, the weekend was great and I'll be in something a little more reliable next year! Thanks for organising another awesome weekend Jarrad & Mel!