TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really really need to know what the address is for Wallam ponds. I was going to organize a small convoy for us eastern members.

Sorry but i have no idea when it comes to the Western suburbs. I have never even heard of "wallam ponds" let alone the homemaker center there.

Please.. Address and time?? ;)

Edited by Johno

(Opposite Pigdons Rd) Princes Hwy, Waurn Ponds.

Time: 9:30AM Saturday (since nobby hasn't given a time, being there that early sounds good enough, and gives those tail draggers some extra time)

LEAVING 10 AM SHARP

Waurn Ponds is by no means a western suburb, unless it's one of Geelong...even Bacchus Marsh isn't considered a suburb of Melb.

i'll harass nobby sometime tomorrow, been sending him txt the last few days about updating the info thread....

dF

Edited by dfunkt

I really really need to know what the address is for Wallam ponds. I was going to organize a small convoy for us eastern members.

Sorry but i have no idea when it comes to the Western suburbs. I have never even heard of "wallam ponds" let alone the homemaker center there.

Please.. Address and time?? :P

Johnno.....

how about 8:00 AM meet at 300 Lorimer St Port Melbourne (nice big car park, and close to the hwy for an easy depature)

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&sou...780029&z=10

(Opposite Pigdons Rd) Princes Hwy, Waurn Ponds.

Time: 9:30AM Saturday LEAVING 10 AM SHARP

dF

Thanks Tate :P

Johno... Melways Ref 465 C5. Almost done for the info thread.

JP

Thanks JP :D Now i know where i'm going. I get lost with GPS, Melway all the way!!

Johnno.....

how about 8:00 AM meet at 300 Lorimer St Port Melbourne http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&sou...780029&z=10

Sounds good, see you then. Cheers :(

Edited by Johno

hey all, pretty tight for fund's at the moment but i might try make it down for a day visit then head home :( be great to catch up with everyone and see everyone's cars and how they've progressed + i can't wait to 'try' sit up leeroy's ass but i have much doubt in my self when coil overs are involved :P

cheers !

Hang on hang on... Meet point is at the APCO servo on the corner of Princes Hwy and south valley/pidgeons rd Waurn Ponds. This is a great big servo with room for everyone, it has a huge carwash, Maccas, Subway and various other shops beside it. A great big bunch of car parks as well. Will make it much easier than trying to organise a fuel stop for everyone to fill up!

Hang on hang on... Meet point is at the APCO servo on the corner of Princes Hwy and south valley/pidgeons rd Waurn Ponds. This is a great big servo with room for everyone, it has a huge carwash, Maccas, Subway and various other shops beside it. A great big bunch of car parks as well. Will make it much easier than trying to organise a fuel stop for everyone to fill up!

Right...that makes sense....might want to amend the info post...if we all park up at maccas, you can access it from behind the servo (head for the back of the servo, next to the car wash...)

Click the link for the picture of what your looking for...

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&sou...093735033321126

The servo is on your right when coming from Geelong/Melb. You will need to turn right into South Valley road to access the servo, this will get you into the complex. It is very easy to spot, if you miss it your in trouble! Let me know if there is any more confusion and I will do my best to sort it out.

Sorry for the confusion there everyone!

JP