TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jarrad and tate, what time are you guys leavin the marsh? i think it might be easier for me to back cut through gisborne and down through the marsh, so i may aswell meet up with you guys there

i was thinking around 8:30 - 8:45 from nobblers place. will most likely depend on how early Teddy gets up on the satday :P he'll have some trouble with the time zone changes i think.

*awaits "bloody mexican" comment*

Edited by dfunkt

Johnno.....

how about 8:00 AM meet at 300 Lorimer St Port Melbourne (nice big car park, and close to the hwy for an easy depature)

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&sou...780029&z=10

Click the link for the picture of what your looking for...

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&sou...093735033321126

The servo is on your right when coming from Geelong/Melb. You will need to turn right into South Valley road to access the servo, this will get you into the complex. It is very easy to spot, if you miss it your in trouble! Let me know if there is any more confusion and I will do my best to sort it out.

Sorry for the confusion there everyone!

JP

Andy, i have sent you a PM about tomorrow morning. I would like to meet you there. I've got Sonya's number so if there is any problems i will give her a call.

To anyone else in east Melb If you would you like to meet at Andy's spot that he posted ^. Meet there 8am sharp. If you get there and there is no Late model white TRD Corolla or blue EL falcon wagon there at 8;30am tomorrow, we have left so make your way down to the Waurn Ponds.

Stripped iz bro!

Ok people, for those thinking of meeting at Andy's spot, It has changed.

We are now meeting at KFC service station just before the west gate bridge. You know the one that is opposite the other KFC on the other side.

I'll post a map soon.

post-5444-1232711780_thumb.jpg

This is not an official meet point, just if you want to cruise down with me, Andy and Sonya, your welcome to. Meeting 8am Sharp.

Edited by Johno

Having a few issues with my thermo fan controller, but i think i have it all sorted. Will leave ballarat at 8ish so i can do a few things to the cressida in geelong.

Brown cressida, soarer rims, champagne front bar, maroon rear bar. Can't miss it :)

:no2: will meet group at camperdown just let me know apox time & where,can't wait 2days to go :)

Hugh, I hope you get this message before you leave!

We are leaving Waurn Ponds at 10am provided we have no delays, this should get us to Camperdown by 11:30.

Make sure you grab my number, 0400843198 and give me a call if we are not there when expected. Either way, we should be there before lunch...

Make sure everyone remembers to store my number, 0400843198.

Appologies for the late replies so close to take off as well, have had a very busy couple of nights! Picked up the Canadians (Teddy and Medicine Man) last night and got back at 12 after and interesting altercation between my tailshaft and the floor of the wags... bit low????

For all those coming, if I don't hear from you before 10am and your runnung late you will have to catch up. Really looking forward to seeing everyone shortly, be good, be safe and lets get cruising!

JP and Mel.

Edited by TheNOBBLER

Oh, not sure who i was talking to about my "almost" trip off the G.O.R when i first got my licence, but here are 2 pics.

oops.jpg

oops2.jpg

Was good to finally get to meet everyone. Last rollaclub cruise i went over was well over 3 years ago. Had a great day and I'm annoyed that i couldn't' stay longer.

Edited by Clown