TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:yak: F`ing issues aaarrrhhh. Appart from not testing it for more than three or four half hour drives it seems ok. The main thing is i sort of overspent on things i really didn`t need, semi slick tyres(Lb calls them truck tyres)central locking and alarm. So it is looking like ill have to come up to Apollo bay for the day on sunday and maybe stay the nigh and come back monday, still not sure tho.

stu.

Dude, thats not cool. :(

Tell me about it.. ;) But that will prob be the only way i`ll be able to catch up with everyone and to show off the new addition.

On the up side i may have a neat as 350chev powered HQ SS and a Suzi GSXR750 tagging along.

stu.

Sorry for the delay in getting the final details up... Mel has been working much harder than myself at it! So... I will be getting into it to get it up tomorrow night after work.

Also, can we remind everyone to bring a chair if you have one... the folding camping ones will work great.

Stu, you will work something out... trust me!

Also, as for a convoy... you lot over in the east should work something out, would be a good trip from over there.

One more thing My Phone number is 0400843198. Please store this and feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all...

JP

I'm going to need an address for the place we're staying at too, so we know where we are going. ;)

hey raven best i could work out from the camp site links its "southcombe park" on james st ph 03 55682677

ive been checking out the streets on the map for pt fairy pretty easy to get to and james st runs the whole length of the town.

hey raven best i could work out from the camp site links its "southcombe park" on james st ph 03 55682677

ive been checking out the streets on the map for pt fairy pretty easy to get to and james st runs the whole length of the town.

Sweet. As long as you know where we are going once we hit Pt. Fairy, so I can follow you ;)

By the way, Macca's for Breakfast in Mt. Gambier sounds like a plan me thinks. You in? Mmmm hotcakes :(

that'd add a bit of time to the trip...

what condition is the road from 'rat to geelong like?? is it bad enough to warrant going via the marsh (an extra 30kms)?

Its a bit iffy in places. but yeah, guess I'll make a decision when it comes a bit closer. Thinking about it i could meet you guys in colac or somewhere near there to shorten the trip and save a bit on fuel but wheres the fun in that!