3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!

TheNOBBLER

Another 2 sites now booked to keep up with our growing numbers! 10 Sites in total booked now.

ALso, have a price for the weekend now.

$40 per head for the weekend... Nice and cheap, cheaper than last year!

More to come.

JP

Are we to pay you before? or just "pay on the day"?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are we to pay you before? or just "pay on the day"?

Thats up to yourself really, if you want to pay beforehand thats fine as it will go towards prizes for the awards etc before the run. Otherwise you can pay the balance (remember you should have already payed a deposit) at the start of the cruise so I can get the $$$ sorted for our arival at the camp grounds... we have to pay in full before we can set foot on the sites.

Well, I have to have a chat to Teddy... yes Ted, thats you... about stickers for the event. They seem to be the thing that always doesnt happen each year so we will see how we go again!

Another idea, T-Shirts. Would anyone be interested in some simple shirts for the run at an extra cost? They should be about $15 a piece and will simply read "www.rollaclub.com Ocean Roan Run 2008"

Let me know what you think, I will get back to you all with more asap.

JP

Raven, $10 a piece to cover the deposit... which is a grand total of $350 this year!

Will be working on stickers and will head over to the T-Shirt place to see what they will cost and if they want to do them. There pretty simple and should be available in many colours, I will find out what I can asap. I getting myself one either way!

Star stickers for the year (as in a new star for each year to go beside the GOR one) may happen, depends if people ant them. There nice and easy though, buy them in a pack!

JP

Sweet! Cheers Raven.

Would have them in the goodies bags Tate but that would mean its the only thing we have in the bags! At $15 each it takes up the extra $$$ per person to cover awards, bags and breaky. The only way to include them in the bags is to bump the price up another $15 per person, but then maybe not everyone would like a T shirt? And I still have to see about sorting them out anyway.

Benny, will have to have a chat to you about the $$$ for the bags. Will be able to sort something out.

JP

Benny, will have to have a chat to you about the $$$ for the bags. Will be able to sort something out.

Sweet! I need some new stuff for my car. I mean showbags. :hmm:

(PM sent)

We might be able to work something out for the stickers... :D

Sorry. Going EMOTICRAZY tonight. :P

:yes: