3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!

TheNOBBLER

CH1KA... I tell you what, your post was a killer to read. Not having a dig but a little more english rather than sms speak would be sweet!

As for being behind the VSS, were not that far away, this is our third run and we are a much smaller group than they are. Many groups have ocean road trips, theres even a Port Fairy rod run on in Jan that has a big cruise along the ocean road beforehand... they manage about 200 cars!

Raven, and everyone, I have been in contact with 2 camp sites and they have sites available. As for bookings I havent been able to make any due to owners etc being unavailable when I called... this is my fault as I have only been able to get hold of them sundays or on vics public holiday for the melbourne cup. Email seems to be the go! I have this saturday arvo off work so I will see what I can rustle up.

Appologies to the delay... been a fun couple of months.

Benny has been having fun with the goodies bags too... all is looking good!

JP

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello All!

This seems to be a yearly thing... probably because we don't stay in the same place every time... accomodation has been a sight pain in the ass to get sorted but were in!

Accomodation is booked!

We have 8 sites booked at Southcombe By The Sea Caravan Park in Port Fairy for the 24th to the 26th of Jan (Saturday to monday) for the Australia Day Weekend.

Now, looking at the number of people that have shown interest in the run this may be a little short of space! We have had interest from 32 Rollaclub members, this will no doubt shrink down but its looking like we will have the biggest run to date! Also, this isnt including peoples mates/partners etc.

Click for a link to the parks web page Click!

Looking at the township of Port Fairy we are about 2 blocks out of town, as are all bar one of the parks but the one in town was booked out as its a "Big4" park...

We have 4 unpowered sites and 4 powered sited booked at the moment, all together.

Ok, now for the important stuff..

I need to put up a list of interested parties. As per usual this will be in the very first post for this thread. Keep an eye out there for important updates and changes to the list.

I also need deposits to secure our sites, this will also give our predicted numbers for the run and allow me to book more sites if needed.

I will need deposits pretty soon, say by wednesday the 26th of November... only One week from now... If anyone has problems with this please send me a PM and we will sort something out. I will only need $10 from each person coming, this will cover the accomodation holding fee.

The total cost for the run will be posted up shortly, don't worry, as per tradition this will be a cheap initial outlay that includes goodie bags, awards, accomodation and a BBQ breaky for one morning for all.

Now one more important thing about the price of the weekend. The cost for everything will always depend on the amount of people coming. If we have bugger all people turn up then we will have a higher cost per person, if we have a stack of poeple then it will go down.

Hope everyone can come!

PM me if you have any questions or post them up and we will go from there!

JP

No problem mate, should be fine. Forgot about the thursday pay day... mine is the same! Basically needed to put a date on it, by the end of that week is fine for everyone unless organised beforehand.

The only reason for the short notice on deposits is the place wants it now pretty much. Have worked it out with them so all will be good,.

JP

Ok, everyone.

My Bank details are as follows. And before anyone says anything, I have no problems throwing up these details as the account was opened for this use.

My Bank details...

Account name: J P Saleta

Account No: 116144809

BSB: 633-000

If you deposit monet into the account please put your screen name as the title of the transfer.

JP