3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!

TheNOBBLER

hey guys ill show..as long as i get the details rite..lol..is there any other girls going

there's really no way you can get the details wrong. it's the australia day long weekend!

I don't think we've had a dedicated lady driver as yet, but there are a few that make the trip.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well ill tell ya one thingg.i grew up with my brother and biys, so I'm not into all that girly crap, give we cars any day..i love my cars, and hanging with the boys, i see boys as the best friends u really want..no stupid bitching over what girl did what and all that crap..so yeah ill make it to as many meets as i can, as long as work doesnt stuff me around..i hope I'm not invading ur boyz space..lol

CH1KA

xox

My girl Ali is also coming along :hmm:

hey thats good more girls..lol..aww but u gotta love the boys too..they guys that i hang out with at the kk meets, they all stuff around its so funny..one of the guys was fixing the light in the car for the neons and the windows fogged up, so they all drew on the windows..smrt asses..i hope this bunch r just as funny

Mel will most likely be coming along, she hasnt missed a run as yet but we will see what happens.

I have been on the phone to the few camping grounds in Port fairy, seems we wont have a problem getting into any of them but as I rang late Saturday managers didnt really want to talk til monday... will see how we go when I get back to them.

That said, are we all still keen for Port Fairy? I was in Lorne Saturday and had another look around for things to do whilst we are there, the pubs good, beach is good, even the bloody art galleries are good! PLenty to do on the way to and from Lorne as well... oh, and plenty of beach babes! lol!

Will get some more info to you all when it comes to hand.

JP

If we stay at camping grounds, how would we work out pricing and stuff. I mean some camping sites charge anything up to $15-20 per site/per night. Would you choose one that only charges per person and we can stay anywhere in the park or would we book 6 sites that are next to eachother and split the cost between us?

If we stay at camping grounds, how would we work out pricing and stuff. I mean some camping sites charge anything up to $15-20 per site/per night. Would you choose one that only charges per person and we can stay anywhere in the park or would we book 6 sites that are next to eachother and split the cost between us?

Alrighty then, you are right, camping grounds charge around $25 per site which includes 2 people and a car. As we stay for two nights the price doubles but not for us campers... I have to book accomodation months before, so the deposit is always paid in advance.

The way its been done is a fee is charged for the weekend that includes camping fees, breakfast for one day (bacon, eggs, bread, drinks etc), Stickers (hopefully they get sorted properly this year), goodies bag and awards for the prizes given out for the weekend.

If there is any money left over the group will decide as to what to do with it... or it will be thrown on the bar for one of the nights we hit the town!

Security is Shit Hot! No matter where we stay it will be some of the best you can find... thats because our cars are parked right beside us in our camping site. If anyone manages to "borrow" your car or break in whilst we are all so close then they really earned what ever they get!

Hope this helps,

JP

Matty, strictly BYO carports... I mean, its camping!

Maybe buy a bloody big tent and park it in there and sleep in the car! :)

If you really need to park your car under cover then you will have to sort something out for yourself or stay somewhere else. Sorry for the hard line but thats how it is, camping grounds just don't have undercover carparks.

JP

Edited by TheNOBBLER

Alrighty then, you are right, camping grounds charge around $25 per site which includes 2 people and a car. As we stay for two nights the price doubles but not for us campers... I have to book accomodation months before, so the deposit is always paid in advance.

The way its been done is a fee is charged for the weekend that includes camping fees, breakfast for one day (bacon, eggs, bread, drinks etc), Stickers (hopefully they get sorted properly this year), goodies bag and awards for the prizes given out for the weekend.

If there is any money left over the group will decide as to what to do with it... or it will be thrown on the bar for one of the nights we hit the town!

Security is Shit Hot! No matter where we stay it will be some of the best you can find... thats because our cars are parked right beside us in our camping site. If anyone manages to "borrow" your car or break in whilst we are all so close then they really earned what ever they get!

Hope this helps,

JP

Being a Nightshift worker I'm usually up most of the night so I could keep a look out.

Matt!! were going camping not to an autosalon. You can get those portable carports from Supercheap tho

LB