Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!

Featured Replies

Oh if anyone managed to get photo's of my car rolling past as i left, if they could pm me a link etc. that'd be great!

  • Replies 433
  • Views 108.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They're some great pics guys, well done.

Taken with my camera phone too!

Oh if anyone managed to get photo's of my car rolling past as i left, if they could pm me a link etc. that'd be great!

 

it was quite smoky when you left clown, i don't think anyone got a clear shot of you rolling past.

^^ I feel your pain, i was starting to get somewhere with one (the spirit) and its forsale now.

Hey, i was going to start making a video of the cruise unless some one else is doing one?

Got a quick question, does anyone want their reg plate blocked? PM me if you do. I will block any reg plates in pics but I can't do much about video footage but I'll do my best.

 

Edit.

Oh and tell me what car and colour you were driving so i know which car to block. Eg. Green Ke30 :yes:

 

Double edit. I looked through and couldn't find any clear close up pics of members cars. Does anyone have a close up pic of each car in separate pictures?

 

Triple edit, lol. The reason for the individual pics is I was going to the start the video with a slide show of each car with members screen name on the bottom.

 

Ahh, Quadruple Edit... ;) Just running Johno's Edit tally up for him :n: (The Nobbler).

Edited by TheNOBBLER

I was hoping to have a camera mount setup on the headrests to make a dvd, no luck though, ran outa time.

Hey i don't mind if you can see my numberplate, Blue AE71

Hey, i was going to start making a video of the cruise unless some one else is doing one?

Got a quick question, does anyone want their reg plate blocked? PM me if you do. I will block any reg plates in pics but I can't do much about video footage but I'll do my best.

 

Edit.

Oh and tell me what car and colour you were driving so i know which car to block. Eg. Green Ke30 :yes:

 

Double edit. I looked through and couldn't find any clear close up pics of members cars. Does anyone have a close up pic of each car in separate pictures?

 

Triple edit, lol. The reason for the individual pics is I was going to the start the video with a slide show of each car with members screen name on the bottom.

hi Johno i don't mind[red seca] hugh

  • Author

COuldnt care less about the plates guys, speaking for myself that is.

 

Still thinking about this trip! Was great! Have some pics to post up, will get to them soon..

 

Also, T Shirts. If you are after one like the ones that were on the trip they are available. I will be putting a deadline on the orders so we can get them out to everyone before to long. Money can be sent straight to my bank account as per deposits.

 

Budowski, I will get to that PM as well! All is good with your order so no need to worry.

 

Hope alls well with everyone,

 

JP and Mel

Thats cool wasnt worried I'm pretty chilled :cool: let me know on cost when ya send the message bak and ill send the cash on over cheers.

 

Yeh still thinking about the trip. HAHAHA every morning when i go to work i want to make a turn up the freeway and keep going LOL!

I'll be looking at getting a T-shirt too.

 

Just that I copped a speeding fine in Victoria that weekend so gotta pay that first.

 

Stupid stupid 3km/h rule!

I'll be looking at getting a T-shirt too.

 

Just that I copped a speeding fine in Victoria that weekend so gotta pay that first.

 

Stupid stupid 3km/h rule!

 

 

oh, please don't pay it. fight it.

 

our shit system is so f@$ked up, write a letter if you've got a good driving record they'll let you off, if they don't, they may not be bothered chasing you up from interstate.

 

please fight it.

 

all our cameras are innacurate, and technically illegally in use.

 

-dave

I'll be looking at getting a T-shirt too.

 

Just that I copped a speeding fine in Victoria that weekend so gotta pay that first.

 

Stupid stupid 3km/h rule!

oh crap where did that happen ?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.