Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3rd Annual Great Ocean Rd Cruise!

Featured Replies

I was detected doing 108km/h, alleged speed was 104km/h, was on the Princes Highway, Greenwald, between East GReenwald Road and T&W Road.

 

My driving record isnt clean either. I only just paid another speeding fine here. Thas like, 4 demerit points gone in two months :)

 

Only got two left!

Edited by Raven

  • Replies 433
  • Views 108k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was detected doing 108km/h, alleged speed was 104km/h, was on the Princes Highway, Greenwald, between East GReenwald Road and T&W Road.

 

My driving record isnt clean either. I only just paid another speeding fine here. Thas like, 4 demerit points gone in two months :)

 

Only got two left!

Oh...sucks...

F*&(ing victorian cash cameras. i mean, really - its not as if they use the proceeds to put back into the roads - the geelong ring rd is a joke, the monash is taking 3 years to complete, east link was outsourced...its all crap.

i got done years ago in the mr2, 53 in a 50 zone, shit, could have killed a non existant swan. This was after the limit was dropped from 60 to 50 due to people hitting swans, the lake dried up, the swans disapered but they left the limit the same.

I was detected doing 108km/h, alleged speed was 104km/h, was on the Princes Highway, Greenwald, between East GReenwald Road and T&W Road.

 

My driving record isnt clean either. I only just paid another speeding fine here. Thas like, 4 demerit points gone in two months :)

 

Only got two left!

 

you shouldn't lose points for interstate fines, just the cash. at least, it was like that 2 years ago.

They're all linked so i think you actually do loose the points now. I'll ask the misses's mum tomorrow when I'm over there, she'll be able to tell me.

Hey, i was going to start making a video of the cruise unless some one else is doing one?

Got a quick question, does anyone want their reg plate blocked? PM me if you do. I will block any reg plates in pics but I can't do much about video footage but I'll do my best.

 

Edit.

Oh and tell me what car and colour you were driving so i know which car to block. Eg. Green Ke30 :wink:

 

Double edit. I looked through and couldn't find any clear close up pics of members cars. Does anyone have a close up pic of each car in separate pictures?

 

Triple edit, lol. The reason for the individual pics is I was going to the start the video with a slide show of each car with members screen name on the bottom.

 

Ahh, Quadruple Edit... :cool: Just running Johno's Edit tally up for him :yes: (The Nobbler).

 

Do i hear a fifth edit coming J.P. you know you want to :)

 

stu.

he doesn't need the 5th edit.....he needs to get the bloody wags back on the road!

he doesn't need the 5th edit.....he needs to get the bloody wags back on the road!

 

 

What?..... Cam's wagon????????

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LB :dance:

What?..... Cam's wagon????????

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LB :lolcry:

 

 

:lolcry:

 

 

touche

 

 

:dance:

  • Author
Do i hear a fifth edit coming J.P. you know you want to :dance:

 

stu.

 

Ahh... yes I would like to but I'm busy.. :lolcry:

 

Actually, the wags (mine, not Cams!) is currently in bits awaiting the return of the cam and lifters and a possible new harmonic balancer! All this is happening and I'm supposed to be sleeping in it at the Ballarat swap next weekend! I don't think thats gonna happen!

 

Looking forward to a nice camy note though :lolcry: :n:

Crap forgot about swapmeet :P i'll have to swing out at some stage to see you guys.

Can anyone upload pictures of the cars. I want to start doing the Vid. Cheers! :P

I think it would be great if i could get a seprate shot of each car. Does anyone have some?

Edited by Johno

Its All good. I found Teddys collection of pics. Ive started making the video so wont be too long :)

Edited by Johno

My Gf (Nicola) Should have got an award for most annoying! The prize would have been a straight Jacket and a piece of tape across her mouth! Lol!

My Gf (Nicola) Should have got an award for most annoying! The prize would have been a straight Jacket and a piece of tape across her mouth! Lol!

 

ROFLMAO

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.