July 11, 200818 yr comment_260156 lOl, now you all know how hard it is for me to drive on the highway and listen to the radio. And if its summer and the windows are open, its even harder. Report
July 11, 200818 yr comment_260174 YAya I'm assuming that Windows Movie Maker doesn't like your phone video format?? nah nah, its a proper camera, when i got the files off of it it has the quicktime symbol on it, dunno what 2 do, any tips people? Report
July 11, 200818 yr comment_260175 No sorry. I know that Windows Movie Maker hates my phone video format. I had a few good ones but couldn't create a movie. :P Report
July 11, 200818 yr comment_260189 No sorry. I know that Windows Movie Maker hates my phone video format. I had a few good ones but couldn't create a movie. :P Feel your pain... i had burnouts, air, awsome hillclimbs... lesson learned i guess, next time i'll keep everything together and keep recording not short bursts Report
July 11, 200818 yr comment_260195 Yeah, I learned that lesson and now carry my camera in my car. The ph cam is shit. The picture goes wobbley. You'll see it in my Lolla the Corolla vid on youtube. Not sure if this ph has it I know my old, old ph did but I use to be able to edit and make the movie on my ph. My camera is like that tho, I can edit off the crap then and there. Report
July 12, 200818 yr comment_260290 I just added another video. You'll see the dodgy editing to remove my license plates from the camera angle. I still think it looks alright. :P Report
July 14, 200818 yr comment_260777 Finally got time to put a couple on, two of them are about 2 years old when i first got my car going without the turbo. One is from last years powercruise, damn rain! Report
July 14, 200818 yr comment_260785 I'm pretty sure the one from Jip in the twistys is fastened up and added motorbike sounds too it. LOL nice try. Report
July 14, 200818 yr comment_260788 lOl, anyone that has actually ridden in my car can tell you that is the sound of my car. its just so LOUD!!! Report
July 14, 200818 yr comment_260790 lOl, cause otherwise the initial video would have been 25mins and watching it is such a bore. Report
July 14, 200818 yr comment_260920 In and added a vid of my car on the dyno two weeks ago. Oh the shame :( Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now