Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

From the creator of the "Random Photo Thread" brings you the ... "OMG Guess What Happened Today" Thread. Similar like the bitching thread, this one focuses on amazing and lucky things that just happened to you.

 

Like...

 

Today I went to the Department Of Transport to change my engine number. I changed my 4K over to 5K probably around a year ago and since we might be taking my car on this road trip, I just wanted to be safe. As I pulled into a park, a man was pulling into the park next to mine. He was there to de-register his daughters old car. It just happends it is a 1981 Toyota Corolla. He said he hasn't been able to sell it but wanted to see it go to a good home. (Been sitting in front of the house with a for sale sign.) It has a reconditioned engine in it and all he wants is ...

 

$50.00 :(

 

Then as I was changing my engine number over, I lifted the bonnet and saw I was missing my air filter. It had popped off and fallen out of the engine bay while I was driving and the lady didn't notice. :(

 

That's it, just had to share :D

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh oh oh i have one!!!

 

wasnt today, the other day, but still.

 

my boss has diabetes, she just had a fit cos her blood sugar got to low

its never happened while its been just me around.

 

had to convince her to have gloucose,

she kept telling me i was wrong and she was fine, and i got a call from her husband n she kept telling me he was wrong to. took her bout 20mins come come back to it all, and she said she didnt remember any of it.

 

yeah. thats my story.

I got a window winder for my corolla, only to discover the window had come out of its track. Taking the door panel off I realized the track is stuffed. Off to the wreckers tomorrow for a new track. I also went to the bank to get $80 out.

Last night my driveway decided it liked my JDM lip better in 4 pieces.

Today I had a tooth pulled out that was impacted at the back of my lower left jaw.

 

The pain isnt so bad, its the swelling and not being able to eat properly thats annoying!

Today i finalized my appointment with the cardiologist to find out about my heart surgery if its happening or not and i had term 3 of school begin.. was pretty good

  • Author

Not really today as the day has just ticked over, but yesterday's date celebrates 21 years since my survival of when my surgeon sawed my rib cage open, broke my ribs and repaired my heart. :) And all I have to mark the occasion is a 20cm scar on my chest, and an abnormal bump from one of the out of place metal clips holding me together.

Edited by JiP_01

  • Author

I love it when people ask what the scar is from, I tell them...

 

* I tripped and fell on a circular saw.

* I was mistaken for dead and they realised I was still alive during the autopsy.

* Or, I was abducted by aliens. :)

 

With the first two I get looks of shock and horror. I recon that loser from Big Brother who believes in aliens would believe that last one.

I love it when people ask what the scar is from, I tell them...

 

* I tripped and fell on a circular saw.

* I was mistaken for dead and they realised I was still alive during the autopsy.

* Or, I was abducted by aliens. :)

 

With the first two I get looks of shock and horror. I recon that loser from Big Brother who believes in aliens would believe that last one.

 

I too am part of the zipper club :hmm:

 

People are like, what the hell happened? "oh, you know, was in a bad accident" or "i was born without some organs so they put em back in"

 

September 11th 2002 is my anniversary of 6 years since i had mitral valve reconstruction, 21st in the world :(

I accidentally put my Sigma into early retirement!

 

Boot got jammed between brake and accelerator on a corner thats taken a couple of lives, since the gas was still on all i had time to do was put it in neutral and attempt to unwedge my foot.

 

Ended up spinning the car and hitting a stobie pole, luckily all that seemed to be broken was the bonnet, panels, lights and radiator.

 

The car will eventually live on!

The other day my wheel fell off and hit a truck. The next day i slide my t18 into a gutter and bent the panard rod, left axle and 1 rim. Yesterday my girlfriends car dropped all the auto tranny fluid on the M1 for no reason so i had to walk 3 km along the M1 to a phoneto get it towed home.

The other day my wheel fell off and hit a truck.

 

Tell me more, i am intrigued

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.