The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Nar, its the devils car

But then again the firies are most likely looking at it thinking "What a phucking ugly looking Jeep"

That reminds me of the time was traveling up to Harvey Bay and this dumb arse in a festive didn't like it when we passed him. Rode our arse like he had a tow-bar and after he passed us sped off into the distance without a care in the world of his surroundings.......

Thats when you jump on the brakes and let him rear end you and take him to court!!!

It would have been 100% his fault as he was travelling too close to the car in front to give himself room to stop!! :dance:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats when you jump on the brakes and let him rear end you and take him to court!!!

It would have been 100% his fault as he was travelling too close to the car in front to give himself room to stop!! :)

Did have the thought of doing that but having some monkey standing in my face swinging in between towns on the bruce highway didn't really go down to well..

I had time to kill today, so I swung over to my insurance offices and spoke to them about my clear coat lifting and they suggested I put in a claim for stone chips, which will do my bonnet, my bumper and the front apron, and maybe even my windshield! I had no idea you could claim stonechips!

I also bought new wax (Meguiars Next Gen 2 Tech Wax) and cleaning cloths, and other stuff and the beastie is getting a full detail tomorrow! I even bought some "Nanokote" to help repel the brake dust etc.,etc,!

OH YEAH! I also stopped into a jewellery shop today, and looked at some rings (our anniversary is coming up and this time I don't want car stuff!) and found this REALLY, REALLY, REALLY nice ring, that I had to have..... *for the girls, VS1, I-K clarity, princess cut .47ct solitare with 2x princess cut and 1 x bagette like this kinda, [][_][][ ][][_][] * and it was on sale for $900, I asked to look at the valuation - $4000 and asked them why so cheap? they had made a mistake on the ticket price, and then said, that if I wanted it, they'd honor the $900 price!!!!! hmmmm dumb question! So I rang hubby and told him I knew what I wanted for our anniversaty present and he said "oh, thats fantastic, get it, then I don't have to worry about what to get you" *OMG* so I bought it...

:)

Lesley :D

My job - i'm a storeman.

Yeah, like the typical job its got its ups and its downs and the mornings are a right royal pain in the arse cause i'm not a morning (8am start) person. Last job was night shift which was ok cause i'm also a bit of a night owl.

But anywhat i've only been there for, oh, about 8 months now and most of the other staff respect my judgment on how the warehouse is organized, where the products that we sell are located, but most of all when an order comes in from a business that we supply to, they tend to use their own codings and i'll get asked on what the product is they want. Eg - one company will send in an order for 36mm tape. We sell and supply two different brands of 36mm tape in three different lengths (75M, 100M and 1000M) each and then there's two different types of 1000M tape (a cold temp tape and a normal tape used in general packing). Some of the orders make you just want to bash your head against a wall.

One of the guys at work reckons that if he didn't know how long i've been at work for he'd swear i've been there for a few years......

Anyway my "omg Guess what happened today" thing is - that i got this job 8 months ago....

• 2 weeks later...

well last night i got thrown across a car park by a car gang named dirty south in south australia and then punched in the head and my skatebored stolen then later that night a car load of them came and bottled my mates GF so we put him in hospotal :y: its ok my rolla wasnt hurt during all this but my mates gf was :o no fair

well last night i got thrown across a car park by a car gang named dirty south in south australia and then punched in the head and my skatebored stolen then later that night a car load of them came and bottled my mates GF so we put him in hospotal :o its ok my rolla wasnt hurt during all this but my mates gf was :bash: no fair

And this is exactly why I don't live north or south... :y: