Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like seriously, how often do you look back into the bowl.

 

All the time, Its good practice as you can detect body problems earlier.

  • Author

Well. I'm glad that I upgraded my alternator, got a great battery and have LED's throughout my car. Cause for the past 7 hrs my headlights have been on and my car still started. :P

I kinda needed a new watch...but wasnt looking to spend much on one (under $100). But i've always wanted a really good watch.....and kinda bought this.

 

http://www.citizenwatches.com.au/model/BL9001-56E

 

Not for that price though....but thats what its worth :P. Best thing about it, is that i will NEVER have to replace a battery cause the bloody thing is solar/light powered.

 

Very shmick looking watch, i like it sooo much. lol

Edited by Xany

I'm gonna have to agree with both the above posts. Played a gig and had free grog the whole night, then hit the pubs till 3. bathurst should be good fun to watch/fall asleep to tomorrow.

  • Author

The last time I bought a watch it claimed it had a 10 year battery...

 

The watch lasted a year. I now don't bother, I use my phone.

If i had a watch id forget to put it on or id smash it at work or something.

Ha it took you this long to realise that corn ends up still looking like corn when it comes out.

 

Google FTW

 

"It's because corn has an indigestible coating of cellulose. The stomach doesn't have the right enzymes or bacteria to break down cellulose."

lost my licence YEEEEEW

 

16 points in 12months

lost it for 4 months and i have to redo and repay for my learners tests.

 

reasons for points.

exceed speed limit between 20&29km - 3points

exceed speed limit between 30&40km - 5points (got done for being in a school zone even tho i was 100m from the school zone sign)

driver failing to wear seatbelt - 8points (double dimerit w/e, day i got my back tattooed so i was sitting foward and in a car that didnt come stock with seat belts)

 

I'm mad, but also it gives me time/money to work on my other cars

Which car didn't come with belts?

I was under the impression that every car after 75 had to be built with belts.

 

RT40 coronaaaah

I'd be hitting that one up then

  • Author

Gotta love having a mate from a tire shop :wink: I bought two new tires for mum and dad's car, paid wholesale and no "environmental" fees. Then I went in today to get two punctured tires repaired, when the car was done my mate just gave me my keys and off I was. :D

 

I hope I wont be pushing it when I come in for some replacement rally tires.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.