Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

hell no I'm not into my neighbour..... the embarrasment was caused by my jim beam boxers and my daggy as 'can't beat a corolla t shirt ' ..... shame

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as for omg moments...i had a wee trip to the hospital last night for chest pain.... the ecg turned up some 'irregularities'

i discharged myself at 4 this morn and have to go back at ten...

my body requires more mainenance than my corolla ..... whats that about

omg guess what! i have finished school forever today.

yewww good on you mate!!! stoked as

 

i finished school exactly a week ago!

 

i know have some money in my bank!

I have an OMG! it was actually last thursday, an hour before we were due to leave for the airport, right out the front of our house, whilst we were waiting to pull into our driveway, I was passenger, and grabbing all my crap out of the footwell, whilst holding a coke can :jamie: , an old lady in her corolla (new one) smacked into the back of the MR2 :bash: ... she came over the rise, was looking at a lady with her dog on the other side of the road, looked up, saw us, locked it up and hit us.... it was actually a :bash:

 

I'm still a bit sore, but we're all ok.... :yes:

 

Must have been a day for it... similar thing happened to me yesterday, although the Falcoon I was in is now a writeoff...

 

post-1955-1226474891_thumb.jpg

 

No great loss. Everyone was insured, no injuries, and one less Australian built bucket of failure on the road :bash:

The only downside was the car was already sold... I was quite literally just leaving the detailer's when I got shunted. Now I gotta find another one. Grrr.

yewww good on you mate!!! stoked as

 

i finished school exactly a week ago!

 

i know have some money in my bank!

 

you lucky bugger. i got to get a job now. problem is i got no resumé.

YAY! Another Coon off the road!

 

My OMG is that my wife ran into a young couple today and they had a chat, the chat ended turning to the subject of starting a family and she found out they named their firstborn son "Anakin", it seems my wife had some trouble keeping a straight face, I just laughed like crazy when I heard.......... :jamie:

 

And I thought I was a fan........... :yes:

YAY! Another Coon off the road!

 

My OMG is that my wife ran into a young couple today and they had a chat, the chat ended turning to the subject of starting a family and she found out they named their firstborn son "Anakin", it seems my wife had some trouble keeping a straight face, I just laughed like crazy when I heard.......... :jamie:

 

And I thought I was a fan........... :yes:

 

I know a couple who named their first-born Anakin......and from what I remember it had nothing to do with Star Wars either.

I was heaps behind in school coz I had 3 days off being really sick and its the last week so like 4 assignments were due and I finished them all this morning!

 

Yay I love life right now!

 

Until I have to actually do exam revision :jamie:

 

(I'm meant to be doing it now but there's no point doing maths in the computer room and not going on RollaClub!)

 

 

 

Edit: Oh yeah and my huge omg is my rego ran out yesturday and my parents aren't renewing it until I get my P's! (Probably a month or so :yes: )

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

Must have been a day for it... similar thing happened to me yesterday, although the Falcoon I was in is now a writeoff...

 

Haha a scratch on a falcon would make it a writeoff!

I got my car back today :lolcry: YAY!!!!!

 

 

and discovered I have a leaking injector *booo* almost had a fire in my engine bay...lucky! and now I have to have it towed :hmm:

Edited by SoulSearcher

OMG the 30 finally got some beats. time to open a project thread me thinks

jobs are awesome, i have like 200 a week now to spend on rum beer and beam and the corolla, its about 50/50 between alcohol and car ;P

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.