Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

 

finished my motor today. its a worked 5k which I'm really not happy with. it was dumb to build a k motor.

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

OMG I'm noticing that I'm getting a lot of headaches lately. I've got one now and dam it hurts. I just struggled to get up to go get a drink from the fridge. ;)

The girlfriend was telling me that one of her instructors at the gym she goes to was saying that headaches can also be from not drinking enough water

alcohol doesn't count......

 

or just lay of the booze for a while ya drunk ;)

OMG I'm noticing that I'm getting a lot of headaches lately. I've got one now and damn it hurts. I just struggled to get up to go get a drink from the fridge. ;)

 

;)

 

Jon a dam is a water structure.

 

Perhaps if you spent less time correcting posts you would have less exposure to the computer monitor reducing the risk of a headache :(

The girlfriend was telling me that one of her instructors at the gym she goes to was saying that headaches can also be from not drinking enough water

alcohol doesn't count......

 

or just lay of the booze for a while ya drunk ;)

 

I get quite bad headaches (that feel like sinus pressure but aren't) if I don't drink 4ltrs+ of water a day...

 

I hate water! :y: I also had to stop drinking Coffee (I was drinking 6-10 cups a day :().

 

It really does make a differance. If I only drink ~2 Ltrs I get headaches the next morning. Saw a heap of GP's with the headaches (over about 10 years) and none were able to help at all, then I started seeing a chiropracter. He told me to start drinking water and it has made a huge differance.

 

Edit: also, I never get hangovers (one when I was 16 that's about it). Always scull a heap of water before you go to sleep if you've overdone it. I either wake up fine or still drunk. ;)

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

Missus got an interview tomorrow for a new job! 10k a year more then what she is on now, and she gets to get out of the shithole she is in now.

 

That will definitely help with the new mortage! just need to figure out if I can handle her earning more then me for a couple months until my next payrise! hahahaha. I surely can!

Good luck to your missus!

 

My missus earns more than me... I love it!

When we decide to have a kid I will be the stay at home parent. The kid is going to be a gear head!

haha, it wont be enough to support the both of us! so no stopping working.

 

If I end up going through with my latest idea for a career, I should be on about 50k a year to start, and in a couple years, if the business picks up then it should reach about 70k a year.

 

nothing major, but enough.

 

At the moment we are both on "average" money, but we are both only 20. So anyone who has worked for a major company, knows they pay as little as they can (I'm on a bit more because I bitched and moaned) but yeah, age scaling of wages is a crock of shit, I'm out 10k a year because I'm not 21 yet! haha.

  • Author

lOl Trev, I guess i deserved that. My spell check didn't pick it up as it wasn't miss spelt.

And i don't think there headaces are alcohol related. I haven't touched alcohol (other than buying it) since Saturday.

lOl Trev, I guess i deserved that. My spell check didn't pick it up as it wasn't miss spelt.

And i don't think there headaces are alcohol related. I haven't touched alcohol (other than buying it) since Saturday.

 

Ha you douche, you sure you aint having maccas withdrawls?

 

mmmm cheeseburger :P

The girlfriend was telling me that one of her instructors at the gym she goes to was saying that headaches can also be from not drinking enough water

 

Dehydradtion is indeed a very common cause of headaches, it causes the brain to shrink slightly (the brain has a large percentage of water in it). Since alcohol is a diuretic (it causes excess urination, ie you urinate more water than what was contained in the initial drink), this causes dehydration, and hence the headaches you associate with a hangover (there are additional factors of alcohol consumption that also create headaches, but dehydration is a major one)

I get headaches quite often, and mostly due to dehydration. Or looking at a computer for too long.

 

Most common causes of headaches are dehydration, eye strain, stress and tension of the muscles of your upper back and neck caused by stress, and if your back or neck is out or strained.

 

And when I carry my heavy school bag it pulls on the tendons and muscles in my back and shoulders which gives me headaches, and also I clench my jaw at night because of stress which stretches my neck and jaw mucsles and gives me headches.

 

If its not because of dehydration go see a doctor or a chiropractor. Or even acupunturist. They can help.

Uncle Shady's Patented Headache Relief Method

 

1. Lights off

2. Aircon on

3. Cruisey tunes

4. Skin one up, Burn it down.

 

Works every time... and I get migraines delivered straight to my frontal lobe direct from the deepest recesses of hades.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.