The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My computer just glitched and decided it would take 466317 days and 13 hours to move 179 files...

but it was moving them at a normal speed. :D

The worst thing with that is, what happens when it gets to the last file and then decides it can't be moved so it cancells the whole thing :y:

Spent the whole day yesterday at Port Botany climbing all over container handlers.

Its not much fun to be standing below a 7high stack of 20 foot empty containers when the wind is blowing pretty strong! scared the shit out of me!

meow!

Should see the sway some of the stacks get going! not my cup of tea!

I was so contemplating boxing in one of the apprentices cars with some empty containers though, I was cruising round in an empty container handler trialing some things and saw it parked there.... If I had of had ten minutes without all the other blokes walking around he would have had fun trying to leave that afternoon!

Jason, i was going to suggest weight gain shakes. Your thin anyway so it'll help you beef up. If not there is shit you can drink that'll give you all the vitamins you need. My boss's dad injects this shit directly into his belly.

yea i've thought about weight gain shakes but the good ones are about $100.

can't really afford it right now.

i actually havn't lost any weight at all which has surprised me. i have been eating roast dinners and everything, blended of course.

hopefully be gettin a gym membership soon.

will be stoked if i do :D

I can honestly say I never contemplated blending up solids like burgers and roast dinners!

I actually like the idea! haha.

Nether have I lol...

Though, that being said, after watching Merrick and Rosso unveil their "Kebab in a Can", I did feel somewhat inclined to try it. Still havn'd done it, but I don't think that a blended kebab with some beer to thin it down would be too bad?

Nether have I lol...

Though, that being said, after watching Merrick and Rosso unveil their "Kebab in a Can", I did feel somewhat inclined to try it. Still havn'd done it, but I don't think that a blended kebab with some beer to thin it down would be too bad?

i've been trying to convince my workmate to do it with me one 'kebab friday'....he's the one with the blender, so it's his call if we do it or not :D