Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Smeetsy1's Ke20

Featured Replies

  • Author

stfu! my badge isn't fake haha :lolcry:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Views 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw this parked in the dan murphy's carpark on portrush road last friday night, Do you work at the pizza place or video shop???

 

Car looked very nice, with the exception of the 4wd ride height

  • Author

haha.... my 4wd'ness will be gone next week |blink| i hate it being so high!

 

My mate works at the video store, i came in to get free drinks! If you

see it again, come in!

haha.... my 4wd'ness will be gone next week :( i hate it being so high!

 

My mate works at the video store, i came in to get free drinks! If you

see it again, come in!

yeah i figured, saw you both watching very keenly when i approached the car. I was the dude in trackies and a shite single looking at the car. I was almost going to take my car there, buts its only a 2 min drive from my house so not really thought firing the rota up. So i made my mate drive his car, shitting 90's BMW 318is |blink|

Such a great little car, looks the goods, although I prefer the look with hubbies and whitewalls. This car has inspired me to respray my ke36 in the same/similar colour. (yes, I'm well aware its already yellow lol).

Edited by bundy

  • Author
yeah i figured, saw you both watching very keenly when i approached the car. I was the dude in trackies and a shite single looking at the car. I was almost going to take my car there, buts its only a 2 min drive from my house so not really thought firing the rota up. So i made my mate drive his car, shitting 90's BMW 318is :)

 

ah, i don't remember seeing you! heh, it would take over 2 minutes to warm up the rotory! I'm keen to see this thing!

 

cheers, will.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

My diff did a poo :dance:

 

Spare is being fixed atm but he is taking his time... hopefully will be done and put in this week. Then i have to save again to get it lowered...

This car is what inspired me to buy venetians....looks so granny, yet sooooo cool :dance:

Does the diff cop a hard time? welded?

 

mark

EDIT: saw what you wrote in the other thread, let me know if you want a hand putting the centre back in. I'm happy to lend a hand, ill bring my KE20 round :dance:

Edited by 13BT_KE20

Sell your 20 to me Smeetsy!!!

 

haha

 

Cheers, Ben.

  • Author

Thankyou 13BT KE20 (name?), i appreciate the offer but i am going to use a guy who i know. Makes it alot easier on me because i don't have the tools/time and know-how yet... But as i keep saying, i am interested in seeing your ke20.

 

Benzo, $$$ ???

Thankyou 13BT KE20 (name?), i appreciate the offer but i am going to use a guy who i know. Makes it alot easier on me because i don't have the tools/time and know-how yet... But as i keep saying, i am interested in seeing your ke20.
sorry, names Ryan.

 

Whens the next rollaclub cruise??? how about we both make an effort to get to it :yes:

  • Author

Have arranged for the diff to be put in tomorrow. There is a run-in period for my diff, I can't go over 80 kmh for 800 kilometers... yucky! If i don't do this and it breaks i can't claim anything.

 

Hey Ryan, my name is Will.

 

Yeah i am up for a cruise, just a small one. You live around Burnside way right? All the other cruises are far away which puts me off. We could arrange something in the Adelaide thread soon.

 

- I think I'm am going back to whitewalls/hubbies.

 

Oh and Mark, no the diff is standard and it doesn't cop a hard time at all. I drive it slow and easy... I don't understand why its blown three diffs - Previous drivers propably :yes:

Edited by smeetsy1

Hey Ryan, my name is Will.

 

Yeah i am up for a cruise, just a small one. You live around Burnside way right? All the other cruises are far away which puts me off. We could arrange something in the Adelaide thread soon.

 

- I think I'm am going back to whitewalls/hubbies.

 

Oh and Mark, no the diff is standard and it doesn't cop a hard time at all. I drive it slow and easy... I don't understand why its blown three diffs - Previous drivers propably :hmm:

yeah around the burnside area, obviously not going to say where exactly on a public forum :yes:

 

I try take the car out atleast once a week, so let me know when yours is back on the road.

 

Stockies put FAR less stress on the diff so if your having troubles its probably best to change back. Wouldnt mind trying those rims on my car to see how they look....

  • Author

diff gets done tomorrow @ 8:00. Car should well and truely be ready for the weekend?? free then Ryan?

 

Your welcome to try the wheels on once i get the others on and whitewalled.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.