Smeetsy1's Ke20

smeetsy1

any1 need ke20 parts :lmao: ???? hah..... NOT FUNNY

Yeh, I'm after some passenger side panels, what have you got available?

sorry, couldn't resist.

I'd recommend anyone with good tidy old corolla insures it with Shannons, my wagon is for 5 grand. In the case that it get written off, I get the car back free of charge!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear about that crash dude!! thats fuked! fingers crossed its fixable...

if not..annnd

if you part it out I'm keen on the complete front struts and disc brakes...

let me know via pm

cheers

henry :lmao:

Edited by kE20ME

I went to the cop shop today to report the accident. I spoke to him about the car and he said the insurance company will write it off. Very unfortunate. This means that they will give me the 'market price' which is always under what corolla lovers would pay. As i understand i then have a chance to buy the car back. Seeing that i have had a few people interested in alot of the parts, and that the parts are all in good condition i will try and buy the car back to then sell as parts.

It seems i am on the look out for another corolla, not sure what though? tell me if your selling, need one soon!

Thanks for your supports fellow guys, people with corollas know that you form a bond with a car and when it goes its *** annoying. Unlike mummys mercedes...

haha, thanks guys. I am still glad everyones ok!

you know if you wanted to you could sell it to someone who would like it as a project so you won't have to strip such a beautiful machine

just puttin that out there :P

if the car gets written-off then it can NEVER be rego'ed again........

If they car gets written-off, they will give you a pay out of either 'market value' or the 'agreed value' in your contact. YOu then have the option to buy the car back (usually at a very low price) if you want.

Best way to make any money back is to buy the car back off them and part it out.

PM if/when it comes to that :lmao:

cheers

I'd recommend anyone with good tidy old corolla insures it with Shannons, my wagon is for 5 grand. In the case that it get written off, I get the car back free of charge!

Thing with Shannons is that they will not insure your car unless you are over 21? years old. Tried insuring with them before and you need X-amount of years driving experience to be covered.

Damn shame that the car is written off, I'm shattered to say the least, so I can't even imagine how you feel

If you do strip I will be keen for seats, door trims and rear quarter trims + maybe the hubbies and trim rings. PM me if/when you strip

Cheers, Ben.

Edited by benzo

depends if its classed as a repairable right-off or not

if its classed as repairable i'm sure someone on here would buy it

very true

benzo-it hasnt been declared a write-off yet, thats just what the local cop has said. And we all know how much they know about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING :lmao:

yarp :lmao:

I have to hear it from the insurance company before i can confirm it. Anyway, if it is written off i would prefer some1 to buy the whole car, i don't want to deal with a parted out car in my driveway...

But i will wait and see, til then nothing much is happening. Except looking for a new corolla :P

thanks, will

Oh and btw, the cop use to have a ke20 until he sold it to a young guy who also got t-boned...

Edited by smeetsy1

:lmao: i feel for ya will, i really do, i no how much you would of loved the lil 20, i no i liked it alot and regreted selling it masively...

i always think what if some one rammed into me when I'm in my wagon or something ay, like ye you can get some cash from insurance but you can't replace these old cars as theres gettin less an less of them.

haydo.

yarp :lmao:

I have to hear it from the insurance company before i can confirm it. Anyway, if it is written off i would prefer some1 to buy the whole car, i don't want to deal with a parted out car in my driveway...

But i will wait and see, til then nothing much is happening. Except looking for a new corolla :P

thanks, will

Oh and btw, the cop use to have a ke20 until he sold it to a young guy who also got t-boned...

i agree

if you don't have the time yourself to fix it up then you should sell it as a whole to someone who has the time

or at least can make one good car out of two

Smeetsy I feel sick man!!!! I friggin love that car. So sorry to hear mate. I love how everyone is so quick lookin for parts. Shows how hard stuff is to get. Mate honestly if it gets written off and you buy it back then the best thing for you to do financially is to get a couple mates round and strip it down and list everything on eBay. then you will get the best price for stuff and there is no arguing from people about who gets what and he promised me this or that. Also you get the money that parts are worth instead of feeling like you are ripping people off or whatever. Then.......... hopefully you get enough cash together to pick yourself up another neato rolla. Just my thoughts mate..... it's time consuming, but worth it if you can be bothered.

I agree Chobis, i would like to strip and sell but space/time is an issue, i really need a new rolla soon because i need to get around and i can't borrow the gemy for much longer... I will just borrow your Stout Chobis :lmao: its k, i don't have a crash history haha :P

Seriously, if its written off i will buy her back and try to sell it as a whole but if not i will strip.. i will hate that part.

Sorry haydo :P she is a bit broken atm :sob: wasn't my fault tho!! I always took care of the 20...

night guys.