Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Smeetsy1's Ke20

Featured Replies

diff gets done tomorrow @ 8:00. Car should well and truely be ready for the weekend?? free then Ryan?

 

Your welcome to try the wheels on once i get the others on and whitewalled.

haven't really got any plans for the weekend yet. Have work saturday morning and going out to mallala on sunday around lunchtime to watch some mates race but thats it.

 

Saturday arvo maybe???

  • Replies 129
  • Views 62.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Yeah Ryan, that sounds like a plan. I will PM my number.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I <3 incompetent 'P' platers...

Edited by smeetsy1

I <3 incompetent 'P' platers...

 

 

How do you say ...unlucky!!!

Looks pretty harsh.Is it fixable?

I <3 incompetent 'P' platers...

 

You would be shattered mate.

 

Hope it can be fixed...... the person who ran into you needs to be friggin, well I won't say but it is bad. :)

OMG. Did you torture the other driver for doing that. :y: :) :y:

:) Please tell me its fixable Smeetsy!!!!!!!!!!

 

Would hate to see the end of another overrated KE20, especially this car.

 

Cheers, Ben.

Unfortunately, I'd say thats a write off :)

 

Sorry to see that happen champ. As long as you're ok, thats the main thing.

Edited by Raven

Please say it isn't so

  • Author

Today we were travelling down Cross Road and young girl in her mothers 4WD mercedes who only recently got her p's T-boned me, i spun around at 60 km into oncoming traffic, luckily no-one was close and they had time to brake. I had two other people in the car, both on the side which got hit. She hit her head and arm but thankfully they are both fine.

 

To me the car looks like a write off, the middle pillar is in a bad way but that is the only real structural problem. I don't know how it all works but i guess the insurance company look over the car and see if its worthy to fix. I *** hope it is... Anyway, its done and there isn't much i can do now except go outside and look at it every 10 mintues...

 

oh and wtf, no damge on her car :)

  • Author

any1 need ke20 parts :) ???? hah..... NOT FUNNY

Edited by smeetsy1

Damn woulda been spewing, luckily it wasn't worse spinning into oncoming traffic and all, and everyone involved is ok at least.

 

Ye like you say all you can do is hope that its repairable

 

minta early Corollas in Adelaide seem to be prone to getting rear ended or t boned. Whats up with that

 

oh yeah an if you do strip i will be keen for a few parts, mainly interior.

 

Cheers, Ben.

Edited by benzo

If it was a write off then I would expect the person who slammed into it to be paying for atleast part of a replacement.

 

Has to suck though, feel sorry for ya.

 

P's + Mercedes+ 4WD= BAAADDDDD.

 

Any of the above added together equals bad actually.

NOOOOOOO!!!!

 

i feel really sorry for you dude, must suck big time. I bet your heart has sunk :lmao:

 

and i need parts, please PM if the car is a write-off. I hope it isnt but honestly i don't like your chances of getting it fixed UNFORTUNATELY!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.