Vic Wreckers

biG-tai

Going by time of the post you put up, I'm assuming you didnt to pickies today. I went yesterday afternoon and there no ke70s in there. The beige/cream you're referring to was preety buggered too.

Yea, I meant to post a few days before. bad luck I guess.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a later Corona person. There was three together in a row down the bottom, but couldn't say if they were RT's or XT's. That model looks the same to me. There was a clean liftback there, but I think their an RT aren't they?

For god sake, someone save that 66 Crown. Kills me to see it there.

Any XT130's?

was there on Saturday. red wagon corona had a starfire in it, so xt130? it looked complete. guessing your after front susp Paul?

For god sake, someone save that 66 Crown. Kills me to see it there.

I know, me too! someone took the front passenger guard. that was good to see :D The black vinyl interior is very clean!

Two screwed ke70 sedans there aswell. a red one which is an XX model.(cushy seats).dash is gone and the rear section is so rusted out.worst 70 i have ever seen. if you grab the panel between the tail lights you could snap it clean off with one hand, I'm not even joking :P

the yellow sedan.auto.has been worked over by the forklift/bobcat and the door pillars are all bent hehe.not much good left on that either.

Thanks to Ben's tip off today I got one more wheel at pick-a-part Campbellfield thisafternoon. So I only need one more 14" rim to complete my set now. Price of this set of wheels is adding up now $25 for the first pair and $18 for my third rim, lol. One to go. Going to polish these up and put them on the 71 for that stock look but actually with some tyre choice.

Thanks to Ben's tip off today I got one more wheel at pick-a-part Campbellfield thisafternoon. So I only need one more 14" rim to complete my set now. Price of this set of wheels is adding up now $25 for the first pair and $18 for my third rim, lol. One to go. Going to polish these up and put them on the 71 for that stock look but actually with some tyre choice.

ill have a hunt around home here tomorrow if i remember, i may still have the spare form my old set (now tate's)

Edited by pozman