Vic Wreckers

biG-tai

Centre Road today, and it was pretty grim.

The two hard tops are still there.

The Red Ke30 that seems to fly under the scrap radar

Average k sev sedan flat front, 4 speed.

Nothing else in RWD corolla.

I did crack a fat over a '66 crown. Body was a little rough and someone had badged it. overrated black interior, column shift manual, original M motor. I managed to score one of its hubcaps. 6 bucks well spent me thinks. Just hope for the other 3 :no2:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kilsyth Pick a Part yellow slant front 4 k /5 speed

2 weeks ago I saw it

No head

No gearbox

No front bar grill

Interior was average and some body rust

216,000 ks on the clock

haha i pulled the coil out of that baby. i feel sad seeing wrecked rollas. i feel good about seeing my wrecked matte black vs. f@$k i hated that car haha.

Centre Road today, and it was pretty grim.

The two hard tops are still there.

The Red Ke30 that seems to fly under the scrap radar

Average k sev sedan flat front, 4 speed.

Nothing else in RWD corolla.

I did crack a fat over a '66 crown. Body was a little rough and someone had badged it. overrated black interior, column shift manual, original M motor. I managed to score one of its hubcaps. 6 bucks well spent me thinks. Just hope for the other 3 :no2:

Was at centre rd today and didnt see the 66 crown or the ksev sedan.. they must move their stuff quick! was a couple of ra40's and a late model MA70 with good panels and interior etc. (running gear gone)

• 4 weeks later...

there was a crown there on wednesday....which i imagine is the same one bamboo mentioned.

if anyone is heading to centre road, can they acquire me a fuel filler cap from one of the hardtops?! can pay in beer or cash.

it appears someone has flogged the cap from my partners hardtop....didn't even notice until tonite :( it been gone for about two weeks i reckon.

cheers

dF

• 2 weeks later...

Centre road wreckers has a white ae82 twincam down there,

mostly complete but already missing a few things;

drivers door- me

dash surround- me

gear shift cables,

steering wheel and gear knob

some engine parts are gone and some on the ground.

still plenty of parts for any who's lookin

The MS Crown is a beauty! Such a shame it ended up there, probably because of one door. So well built.

A new KE55s (auto!) in very clean condition. A 3SGE in one of the front wheel drive Celica's I think, had a set of extractors on it.

Had a rollaclub quorum of two with Hendo!

Anyone know if there is an MS65 crown at centre rd?

I know I should go look since its just down the road and I promised Tate a fuel filler cap... but i haven't got there yet... and this is to answer a question I got from the car club website...

d/w about the filler cap. dave supplied me with one, even has a key to lock it :)

Theres a flat front cream/yellow ke70 at campbellfield pick a part. dash and seats are missing, engine still there.

Going by time of the post you put up, I'm assuming you didnt to pickies today. I went yesterday afternoon and there no ke70s in there. The beige/cream you're referring to was preety buggered too.