March 23, 201016 yr comment_423945 just the 5 blade fan, door handle surrounds (Interior), and the hard fuel line from the pump to carbi... Report
March 26, 201016 yr comment_424556 The Orange KE20 still has a KE70 5 Speed in it Edited March 26, 201016 yr by colonel Report
April 1, 201016 yr comment_426332 Hi guys, What condition is the pasengers front gaurd in ? (On the KE20 at pick a part Campbellfield). Cheers, Dougal Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_426768 Grabbed the front left gaurd off it today, not a bad car ! I ran into another bloke there who was taking the drivers door, and is in the process of respraying and dropping a rotor in a '71 KE20. I told him to jump on rollaclub. Lol the bloke at the counter didn't know what hit him, he was like "What's with all the people grabbing parts off that orange car ? Is it a gemmy or something?" "Nah mate its a KE20 corolla, I had a tip-off about it". LOL I felt like I got a bit of a bargain at $57 for a gaurd. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_426769 ahahha pick a part havnt got much of an idea on how valuable that ke20 can be but maybe its better off sitn in there after all so we can all get cheap parts of it :D ahha Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_429354 At pick pay n go, the AE93 SX has made it into the yard and the smallport has been taken. There is now a fairly clean AE82 twin cam there which is totally untouched other than the gear knob, steering wheel, leads and dizzy cap. Usual internal dizzy leak, otherwise looks quite good. It looks to be a 7 rib block motor, but I didn't climb under it to check. However it has got the pink injectors. The early KE20 which had been at Centre Rd, wasn't there on Saturday. Edited April 13, 201016 yr by parrot Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_429478 At pick pay n go, the AE93 SX has made it into the yard and the smallport has been taken. There is now a fairly clean AE82 twin cam there which is totally untouched other than the gear knob, steering wheel, leads and dizzy cap. Usual internal dizzy leak, otherwise looks quite good. It looks to be a 7 rib block motor, but I didn't climb under it to check. However it has got the pink injectors. The early KE20 which had been at Centre Rd, wasn't there on Saturday. Damn, That KE20 was at centre rd on Friday Report
April 17, 201016 yr comment_430379 there is an ae82 twincam out at pick a part kilsyth. they are popping up everywhere these days. when i got there it had it's gearknob and steering wheel, when i left it didn't. :jamie: Report
April 17, 201016 yr comment_430386 Went to pick a part in kilsyth for the first time in years. Was a KE55 with 66k on the clock. 5 speed is gone, but the body. Oh my. It had some scars and a little rust but I driven cars much worse! The rear cloth blue seats had no cracks!!! Too bad it was a sedan! Report
May 8, 201016 yr comment_435831 whos overrated orange ke20/25 at pick a part cambellfield???? That would depend on if it was a 20 or a 25. Whitewalls and hubbies? Lowered? Report
May 9, 201016 yr comment_435932 Pickapart kilsyth today for the first time in a long time. The AE86 (first one I have ever seen at a pickies wrecker) is now pretty much stripped. If your after anything, ask me first as I will know if it's there. Otherwise, a couple of KE70's pretty much complete. Front smashed AE82 twincam with obligatory drift stickers. Report
May 9, 201016 yr comment_435948 That would depend on if it was a 20 or a 25. Whitewalls and hubbies? Lowered? Report
May 9, 201016 yr comment_435957 Looks like Simon's.. known as twentyeight on toymods.. and maybe here too Report
May 9, 201016 yr comment_436030 Pickapart kilsyth today for the first time in a long time. The AE86 (first one I have ever seen at a pickies wrecker) is now pretty much stripped. If your after anything, ask me first as I will know if it's there. Otherwise, a couple of KE70's pretty much complete. Front smashed AE82 twincam with obligatory drift stickers. I got the rear bar and a parker from it. Apparently it only went in there on Thursday. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now