biG-tai

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grabbed the front left gaurd off it today, not a bad car !

I ran into another bloke there who was taking the drivers door, and is in the process of respraying and dropping a rotor in a '71 KE20.

I told him to jump on rollaclub.

Lol the bloke at the counter didn't know what hit him, he was like "What's with all the people grabbing parts off that orange car ? Is it a gemmy or something?" "Nah mate its a KE20 corolla, I had a tip-off about it". LOL

I felt like I got a bit of a bargain at $57 for a gaurd.

• 2 weeks later...

At pick pay n go, the AE93 SX has made it into the yard and the smallport has been taken.

There is now a fairly clean AE82 twin cam there which is totally untouched other than the gear knob, steering wheel, leads and dizzy cap. Usual internal dizzy leak, otherwise looks quite good. It looks to be a 7 rib block motor, but I didn't climb under it to check. However it has got the pink injectors.

The early KE20 which had been at Centre Rd, wasn't there on Saturday.

Edited by parrot

At pick pay n go, the AE93 SX has made it into the yard and the smallport has been taken.

There is now a fairly clean AE82 twin cam there which is totally untouched other than the gear knob, steering wheel, leads and dizzy cap. Usual internal dizzy leak, otherwise looks quite good. It looks to be a 7 rib block motor, but I didn't climb under it to check. However it has got the pink injectors.

The early KE20 which had been at Centre Rd, wasn't there on Saturday.

Damn, That KE20 was at centre rd on Friday

Went to pick a part in kilsyth for the first time in years.

Was a KE55 with 66k on the clock. 5 speed is gone, but the body. Oh my. It had some scars and a little rust but I driven cars much worse! The rear cloth blue seats had no cracks!!! Too bad it was a sedan!

post-9793-1271491733_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Pickapart kilsyth today for the first time in a long time.

The AE86 (first one I have ever seen at a pickies wrecker) is now pretty much stripped. If your after anything, ask me first as I will know if it's there.

Otherwise, a couple of KE70's pretty much complete. Front smashed AE82 twincam with obligatory drift stickers.

Pickapart kilsyth today for the first time in a long time.

The AE86 (first one I have ever seen at a pickies wrecker) is now pretty much stripped. If your after anything, ask me first as I will know if it's there.

Otherwise, a couple of KE70's pretty much complete. Front smashed AE82 twincam with obligatory drift stickers.

I got the rear bar and a parker from it. Apparently it only went in there on Thursday.