• 5 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went to Centre Rd Wreckers for some research for my next project today, and visited the Toyota section out of interest. There are some good things there at the moment.

*Very straight yellow KE35 (aside from the ding that put it in there in the first place!) Has very good white interior, all door trims were perfect, drivers seat had a couple of seam tears. Brown dash top/surround with no obvious cracks. 4 speed. good condition early style grille. Good condition front and rear chrome bumpers. Driver's side at least had the roof gutter "chrome" too, but its plastic and was effectively see through and no longer chrome.

*AE71 wagon - surprised this was in there. Interior has been raided but still looked to have lots of good bits and no obvious rust. Had a cargo barrier in it which I thought someone here might like.

I think there was something else good there, but I forget what. I know a guy dropped off a pretty straight RT81 Corona last week to them. It was in the carpark when I got there, but was moved by the time I left 20 minutes later!

Went to Centre Rd Wreckers for some research for my next project today, and visited the Toyota section out of interest. There are some good things there at the moment.

*Very straight yellow KE35 (aside from the ding that put it in there in the first place!) Has very good white interior, all door trims were perfect, drivers seat had a couple of seam tears. Brown dash top/surround with no obvious cracks. 4 speed. good condition early style grille. Good condition front and rear chrome bumpers. Driver's side at least had the roof gutter "chrome" too, but its plastic and was effectively see through and no longer chrome.

that coupe had a set of floor mats with the lovely brown carpet inserts as well as toyota written in carpet.

cost a HUGE $4 and they now reside in the crown.

Pick-A-Part at Kilsyth has a mustard MS65, most of the trims have been removed and bent, then thrown in the boot. the centre console is in about 4 bits. it does have the air-con unit inside the car as well as all the lines and condenser stuff. it's all still there cos i'm very poor atm.

Andys Autos Camp rd Camperfield has couple of ke30 -ke55 -ke70 n ke36 he bit pricey on his stuff but came in handy wen needing a tailshaft there n then but NO CENTER consoles yet to find one black no cracks for my KE30 manual

my ke30 project doesnt have a center console? its just gearstick boot and carpet?

• 2 weeks later...