biG-tai

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone with an AE82 want a front spoiler/bumper cover.

There was a neat red hatch there yesterday with a good looking front spoiler. Had side skirts too but the numptys had sat the car on their stands directly on the skirt and kind of bent it.

I took a photo if any one wants to see what it looks like.

• 4 weeks later...

Driving past Centre Rd yesterday I noticed a red KE70 flat front sitting in the front holding yard, waiting to go into the yard.

Looked quite straight (at 60km/h with a quick glance!!) and was probably better than some I have seen on the road :yes:

Guess it will be in the yard shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

went down to the center road today and they have corollas everywhere.

most of the good bits gone but still some good stuff. that red ke70 that adam saw was in fact a overrated 5spd one. gearbox is gone but there is a full pristine light brown interior. still had all it's paperwork/logbooks/ownersamnuals in there little plastic packet. pitty no one saved it. >|

few ke55s. a ke36 with what looked to be a set of original hub caps in the boot. same style as on gavclassic's green one iirc.

there was also a ke70 sitting on the ground in front of the ke36 with an aircon system in it.

hope someone form here gets all these good bits. wouldn't want to see them crushed.

I noticed Sunday, there is now a very dodgy looking second hand car place next door, Kelly Motors, with some clearly unroadworthy cars. I presume that its Centre Rd selling off the half reasonable ones instead of dotting them around the carpark like they used to.

i've talked to the kelly motors guy and they are completely different companies. in the process of looking for a cheap daily i found out that they sell all there cars nor rego and no rwc. so all there cars are un-roadworthy, just some more than others.

nah thats an extension of the place on the princes highway also called kelly motors full of dodgy cars!

which i guess could still be an extension of centre rd wreckers!

An old mate of mine used to work there. Ohhh the dodgey stories i heard about that place. Most of the cars had bodgy RWC's.

"That car has a broken tail light. Go silicone it up and colour it in with texta." - I'm not kidding either.

Edited by kangaroosa