• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Manual 5 speed ae71 at centre rd today. tan interior that looked ok from first glance.

Pedal box has been taken already. Gearbox appears to still be there (well I assume it is since the shifter is sticking out of the trans tunnel in the right spot!)

Not much else there of note.

I was there a few weeks back and there was an XT130 Corona there with all the front end still present (struts, LCA's and steering arms). I was half tempted to yank it out for anyone on here that wanted it......but i got a case of the Coombies.

Worth taking a look there if your chasing that gear as they normally get snapped up pretty quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys. was out at the wreckers today and both pick pay n go and pick a part kilsyth have ae82s with 4ag's

the one at pick pay and go has the 16valve in blue and the one at pick a part has the 16valve in red. iirc. not sure what it means. maybe one is a bigport something.

also, in the holding yard at kilsyth there was a nice (from what i saw through the fence from 50m) MX32 cressida in maroon. i'm going to head back on friday and hope it's still there so i can have a better look at it.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone after RT132 Corona struts for a simple brake upgrade should hit Centre Rd. There is one down the end of the Toyota row at the back that still has its struts in place.

Not much else of note there. Careful around the white AE71.. the gearbox is held in by a few linkages and thats it :)

went down to center road today and didn't even go in. got too distracted in the carpark. :)

19078_1255961570692_1579170497_641766_849262_n.jpg

too bad it was completely made of bog, rust and auto. someone had had a go at hot wiring it and made a complete mess. wires everywhere, broken steering column cover, key barrel ripped out. rear wheels held on with sleeved nuts even tho they are designed for tapers.

Yes I saw that as I drove out today. I raped a few of those back in my Datto days. They were truly awful things, but had great mechanicals.

How about the MA70 in the centre of the lane down near the Toyota row. Had taken a serious hit in the rear.

Looks like the forklift guys are still not back from holidays, they have cars stuck all over the place.

Also went to Heatherdale Rd today, and there is nothing new there at all from my last visit a month or so ago.

Edited by parrot

went back to center road yesterday and the 240k was no where to be seen.

just wanted to say, not in the toyota row but sitting on the ground in between the nissans and toyotas was a yellow ke55 with some kind of sports steering wheel and boss kit. not sure what else the boss fits. i would have grabbed it but i had no money on me.